34. Task 3 Here it Comes

It was time for the last task which Harry was thankful for he just wanted this to all end he had had enough he was in such a state that both his dad and papa had taken to sleeping with him or they would just bring him into their bed as he was having bad nightmares.

Draco couldn't help as every time a nightmare happened Harry would just kick him out of the bed or he was in the dorms and so it was down to Severus and Tom to sort the poor boy out as he only really calmed with them and Otiz also had to sleep in the same bed as them or Harry would of kicked off.

Harry's grades had slipped a few places due to the stupid tournament he was normally on par with Draco and then it was Theo then Blaise, Hermione was fifth and she wasn't happy about it all, Harry had slipped to third place which he didn't care as he knew he would get back where he once was but with everything everyone understood the reason why and didn't hold it against him.

It was now the 24th of June and the day of the last task was here the whole year had been messed up due to all of this and no matter how hard the Ministry had tried they couldn't change it, it was like someone had curse this year so then the tournament took place but they just couldn't figure it all out and so they had to let the tournament continued they were just happy that today was the last of it all.

Everyone was sat in the Great Hall for breakfast wondering what was going to happen now as it had been four months since the last task and everyone tried to keep up with their school work but every time it came to the next task it always went down hill from there.

Ludo came to the front of the Hall like always to talk about the the final task.

"As you know today is the last task, so I ask the champions to follow me and your Headmaster/mistresses out to the Quidditch pitch were it will be held after breakfast, if anyone would like to come and watch you are all welcome to, today we will crown a champion of champions and what ever school wins will go down in history after so long" he smiled but it didn't really reach his eyes like he knew something was going to happen.

After breakfast the champions all changed into their normal kits that they had been using and followed Ludo out to the pitch will everyone practically following them while everyone went to the stands like they would for a normal game the four champions followed Ludo to he centre of the pitch, it was crazy at how crowded and how small they must look to everyone there.

"I will now tell you what you are meant to do in this final task, you four will battle against each other to reach the middle of the maze where Mr. 'Moody' has placed the cup for you to get, once you do I want you to shoot out your colour of flare off from your wand and then we will know who has won, Mr Krum you are green, Miss Delacour you are blue, Mr Diggory you are yellow and lastly Mr Snape you are red, do I make myself clear only when you are at the centre you set the flares off" they all nodded.

"I will say this now you will not be alone in there, many creatures had been added to make this maze dangerous but no one will be getting killed, it is safe but we have made it difficult for you just like the other tasks that you have all cleared. Mr Hagrid has done a wonderful job hasn't he?, a month to grow a good twenty foot tall, well now onto the task at hand that is.

Oh and Mr. Snape your familiar isn't allowed to help you sadly, please can you ask him to stay here, you need to complete this without any help from the outside we need to see how far you have progressed within the tournament and it being the last task it would be considered cheating as the others haven't had any help.

Is that alright with you, if you are in dire need shoot up your flare and we will come and get you right away, do I make myself clear shoot up your flares, Mr Diggory and Mr Snape as you are both tied with 85 points a piece you two will be entering together then Mr Krum with his points at 80 and lastly Miss Delacour with 64 points, so if you take your places we will be able to start".

The champions took up their places Harry bent down to Otiz trying to think what he could say to his best friend and familiar before he headed into the maze that was making him so scared.

Otiz changed form and hugged him tightly to try and reassure him the best he could but he only had about five minutes before the start of the last task.

"Hadrian it's going to be fine honest I will always be with you we can never be apart remember the lake I was on shore while you went in and if you need me call me, we can still speak telepathically remember you remember how to call me right, now that you've called me once we have fully become human and familiar that was the last bond that we had to have and I will come to you when called. I promise you that Harry we will always be together.

I will sit in the stand with Draco and Sora along with your friends remember what I told you Harry even if we are apart I will always be able to find you, we are one, two people sharing the same soul. You chose me me that day just a few years ago, I felt that you were the right human for me hence why you were drawn to be as I was drawn to you, when I took your blood that first time we became one. You Hadrian Jameson Severus Snape are one specially magical human, a very powerful if you ask me and I know you are destined to be great" he stood up bringing Harry with him, ruffled his hair and walked to the stands to sit next to Draco and his friends he kept an eye on Hermione as she was close to where the friends were sitting and he still didn't trust her.

Cedric and Harry stood by the opening of the maze and Ludo shoot of a flare to signal the start of the last task of the tournament.

Dun dun dun......

.............

And here we start the last task and almost at the end of 4th year, I wonder what will happen next, I'm hoping to pad it out over a few more chapters and so much happens in the third task that I want to cover I really do hope i do it justice to be honest.