"Please Lili, please touch me. I need you."

Jennie didn't care if she begged. She waited six excruciatingly long years for this. She needed this. She also knew Lisa loved it when she begged. She knew it turned her on.

Lisa let Jennie's dress bunch up mid stomach, not pulling it completely off of her so she wouldn't ruin her hair, they still had to go back after all.

She looked at Jennie's center, covered in the sexiest white lacy panties she had ever seen in her life. She thought Jennie looked good in red but damn maybe white was her favorite color on Jennie now, at least when it came to lingerie.

She would have taken her time but she had been waiting for entirely too long for this, though she still intended to tease her a bit. She kissed the inside of her thighs first as Lisa's hand slipped onto Jennie's toned stomach, raking her nails over it, she could feel Jennie involuntarily flex as she did. She traveled her mouth over creamy thighs, nipping and licking and getting closer and closer until she got to where Jennie wanted her.

She paused to look first, then she licked at Jennie over the lacy cloth. She could feel Jennie's wetness even through it and she moaned as she once again tasted the sweetest thing she had ever tasted in her life.

Jennie's knees almost buckled because she hadn't felt that feeling in such a long time and it was overwhelming but Lisa's steady hands had immediately reached for her hips to hold her in place.

Lisa continued her teasing, occasionally pressing open mouthed kisses on the insides of Jennie's thighs and it was almost enough for Jennie but she needed more.

"Lisa please." Jennie begged again, as she watched Lisa.

"Please what my love?" Lisa looked up at Jennie, going crazy because of the sheer look of desire in Jennie's eyes.

"Your mouth. I need your mouth Lis."

"It's right here," Lisa said as she gave her another torturously slow lick to prove her point.

"Lisa, I want to feel you, please. I need your mouth on me. Take them off baby, please take them off." Jennie begged again.

Lisa hooked her thumbs around Jennie's panties and pulled them down and helped Jennie step out of them.

Jennie gasped at the feeling of the air against her exposed skin.

Lisa grabbed Jennie's leg and threw it over her shoulder, steadying Jennie with her right hand on her hip and her left holding her leg in place. Lisa couldn't help but admire the swollen pink lips in front of her. The wetness.

Jennie squirmed under her gaze but she let her. She let her look as long as she wanted. She let Lisa take her in because she was the only one ever allowed to look at her like that.

"God, everything about you is beautiful" Lisa said, looking up into Jennie's eyes again as she spoke before leaning in to taste her again. To taste her fully now. This time they both moaned as Lisa's tongue traced the outside of her lips lightly before diving in between her slit, giving her a torturously slow lick. Lisa attempting to taste as much of Jennie as she could.

Jennie couldn't believe she was finally feeling Lisa's plump lips. Lisa's tongue on her. She couldn't believe she was watching the way Lisa's mouth moved and how her tongue would peek out just so she could coax the pleasure and moans of out Jennie.