67

A/N

No plot, just some long awaited Jenlisa sexy times so my lovely innocent readers, if you're out there, feel free to skip this one.

To the rest of you, remember how I said I was nervous about the proposal and the vows? Well, I'm even more nervous about writing about their first time in years 💀.... I'm a clown 🤡

——————————————

[M]

Jennie and Lisa ran straight for one of the makeshift cream colored tents that had been set up for them so they could wait for the ceremony to start.

Thankfully Lisa's tent was far enough away from everyone that they had enough privacy. They were all making their way down to the wooden deck by the waterfall where their reception would be held anyway now that their ceremony was over.

Jennie attacked Lisa's lips as soon as they made it inside the tent. The sun had set as they were making their vows so it was dark now and Jennie was thankful there were soft warm lights placed inside the tent along with the colored globe lights on the floor. She needed to see Lisa.

Jennie kissed Lisa desperately, tracing her neck, her jawline, and running her fingers through her hair.

Lisa found it funny how much she had been in love with Jennie's wedding dress a few minutes ago and now it was the most annoying thing in the world to her because she couldn't get close enough to Jennie because of it.

"Let me unclip it Lili." Jennie said, as if reading her mind.

Lisa pulled away and watched as Jennie unclipped the dress on the side of her waist and started peeling away the fluffy chiffon feathers, leaving Jennie in a skin tight lace dress that landed mid thigh. Lisa didn't know the poofy part of her dress was really just a skirt.

Lisa looked on in awe because that sure was convenient and Jennie looked just as hot in the skin tight lace dress, she could see bits of skin purposely peeking through and it made Lisa's mouth water. She looked really sexy.

Jennie almost laughed.

"You can thank Jimin for that," Jennie said smirking, remembering how he had been the one to suggest they plan for their evening accordingly when it came to their wardrobe.

Jennie didn't wait for Lisa to respond. Instead she opted for trailing small kisses over Lisa's neck before landing on her lips again.

Lisa kissed her slower this time as she caressed whatever exposed skin she could find on Jennie. Tracing collarbones, caressing her neck, lightly grazing thighs.

Jennie pulled back for a second before whispering into Lisa's lips.

"Make me yours Lili, please."

Lisa leaned her against a post and pressed her body against Jennie, kissing her one last time before trailing down her neck, across delicate collarbones.

She wished they were back at the hotel so she could love Jennie's body the way she really wanted to, but she couldn't wait any longer either. Lisa wanted to take her time with Jennie but they had plenty of time for that tonight.

For now she just really fucking wanted Jennie. She made her way down until she was eye level with Jennie's center. She looked up into cat like eyes as her hands traced the outside of her thighs up, slowly pulling Jennie's dress up with her fingers.

She heard Jennie's breath hitch.

The sight of Lisa staring into her eyes as she rode up her dress, Lisa's mouth so close to her center was driving her insane. She squirmed under her touch.