45

Lisa and Jennie had been so wrapped up in themselves the entire night they hadn't noticed their friends watching them from the top of the stairs. They had thought they were alone in the house, Jennie knew it was her friends' usual date night and didn't expect them home until much later.

They actually had gone out on their date, but Rosie knew today was some big important online gaming event that Jisoo had been looking forward to. She'd overheard her tell Ryujin she wouldn't be able to join her this time because it fell on her and her wife's date night and Ryujin had failed in convincing Jisoo to cancel it.

Rosie knew her wife would never cut their date short, not even for her games so Rosie had lied to Jisoo asking her if they could go home early because she was looking forward to some premiere on tv. Knowing Jisoo would immediately give in to her.

She hung out in their bedroom eating her snacks and catching up on some shows, content with the fact she made Jisoo just a little bit happier by letting her play in her little tournament with Ryujin.

Jisoo had walked out of her game room a few hours later to go get kisses from her wife before her next gaming session started when she noticed Jennie and Lisa sitting really close together on the couch.

She ran to find her wife.

"Chipmunk! I think it's finally happening!"

Rosie had looked up at Jisoo's frenzied state. It only took her a few seconds to read her wife. She smiled wide.

"Ohmygosh! I'll get the popcorn!" She replied, jumping out of bed to witness it all.

They'd sneakily watched their two friends scootch closer and closer to each other on the couch.

"They're so cute, they look like smitten teenagers," the blonde whispered to her wife, cheeks puffed out from the popcorn she was eating.

Jisoo reached over to grab some popcorn absently.

"I think Limario is going to kiss her first." Jisoo answered lowly.

"I bet you Lisa makes the first move but Jennie gets impatient and kisses her first though," Rosie whispered back, fist full of popcorn.

They watched their friends get even closer. The blonde almost squealed.

"No way, Limario has been looking at Jendeukie like a lost puppy ever since she woke up. She'll definitely kiss Jennie first."

"Yes she has, but wifey has been waiting for six years and you know how impatient she is."

"I still think you're wrong."

"Okay, let's make an actual bet then babe." Rosie smirked. She'd been trying to bait Jisoo the entire time.

"What do I get if I win?"

Chaeyoung smiled deviously, she moved to whisper into Jisoo's ear, making sure she felt her breath caress the shell of it.

"I'll finally wear that sexy elf princess cosplay costume you wanted me to wear from that game you play and do that thing you like for you." She rasped, finishing off with a wink.

Jisoo stopped breathing.

"You're serious?" She asked incredulously, not believing her luck.

"Of course baby." Chaeyoung ran a finger down Jisoo's arm seductively and watched as she shivered at the contact.

Jisoo nodded frantically and Rosie just smiled at her wife's excitement.

"Wait, what if I lose?" Jisoo realized belatedly. She had begged her blonde to wear the costume for months so for her to agree to do it now seemed a little suspicious.