"Yea. And don't worry, they're both heavy sleepers. You can talk normally."

He mouthed and O but still said nothing, just looked back and forth between me and floor.

"I'm going to the roof."

"What?!"

"I do it all the time." I opened Token's window, and Tweek seemed to fight with himself on stopping me or not. I paid no attention to it and climbed out the window and on top to the flat part of the roof. It was a little cloudy, so it kinda pissed me off that I couldn't look up at the stars.

"Great."

"Uhh, Craig?!"

"Hm?"

"Do you care if I-I join you?"

I almost didn't answer but I decided to peek my head over to where the window was and saw Tweek sticking his head out and nearly scream as he saw me.

"Come on." I offered him my hand and he had a face of shock before he stood on the window seal and reached for my hand. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up, and he nearly fell trying to get his feet on top. But I managed to keep him from dying and onto the flat part where I sat down. He stood for a few moments before sitting down next to me.

"Y-You said you've d-done this before?"

"Yea."

"Why?"

"Usually the skies are clear, and you can see the stars, but.." I didn't bother finishing my sentence as it was pretty obvious what I would've said.

He hummed in response and looked at me, then the sky.

"M-Maybe you can make shapes out of the clouds. Like...t-that one looks like a...bird!" He pointed at one that definitely looked more like a butterfly then a bird.

"Dude if that's a bird then Clyde is smart."

"What do you think it is?"

"A butterfly or moth. I don't know. Definitely not a bird though."

"What about that one?" He asked pointing at a different one. That cloud looked like a rose.

"A rose."

"That's what I thought too."

Tweek laughed a bit then rubbed his hands together. That's when I noticed he had goosebumps all over his arms, and that he was wearing a short sleeve.

"Here." I pulled off my jacket and handed it to him. He tried to reject it, but I wasn't gonna play that game so I just threw it at him.

"I rather you take it. It's pointless if I'm using it and I'm not cold."

He hesitated a moment before putting it on. I could tell he felt warmer.

"Thanks."

"Sure."

I looked at Tweek and he laid down on his back and just stared up.

Tweek.

That's kinda a weird name.

"Why is your name Tweek?"

"Oh. I-I don't know m-my parents. Th-They're kinda weird."

"Makes sense."

"What's that s-supposed to mean?"

"I think you know."

"C-Clyde is the weird one. He's crushed on Bebe for 2 years? E-Even after being r-rejected?"

"Yea. He usually go and cries to Token about it, but since Token is probably gonna be with Nicole a lot he's gonna come to me. Awesome."

Tweek laughed and closed his eyes. He stayed like that for a minute or two, and I would've thought he fell asleep if he didn't sit up so fast.

"AH! W-Wait why a-are we up here?! W-We're gonna die!!" He shouted.

"We're not gonna die. What's with the mood switch?"

"I-I dint know! AGRH! C-Childhood h-habits?! C-Can we go b-back?!"

I thought his sudden panic was a little odd, buts it not like I could see the stars anyways so I just nodded. I told him to watch me and copy, so I slid down from the flat part until I was at Tolens window seal. I stood on it, then jumped inside.

"Your turn. I'll stay here to watch."

Tweek slowly nodded and did what I did. Once he was standing on the window seal he froze though.

"W-What if I die?!"

"Here take my hand." I held out my hand and he quickly took it, so I pulled him inside falling on the floor as I did so.

"OW!"
"Ah."

He shouted compared to my simple shock. I had closed my eyes out of shock, but when I opened them again, Tweek was on top of me really close.

It was a little awkward and when he finally realized the way he was, he scrambled to get off me.

"That was gay dude."

"I-I'm sorry!"

"Ughh Craig..? Look at your space or whatever but do it quietly.." Token mumbled covering his head with his blanket.

Tweek covered his mouth when Token spoke but soon let go and stared at me.

We held eye contact until it was just really awkward.

"I-I'm gonna...sleep." He said standing up and going over to the pillows and blankets Token gave him to sleep with. He turned his back away from me and pulled his hair with his hands.

"You're weird dude." He shot back.

Really weird.