Author's Note

So, hi there! Sorry that this isn't the final chapter. Lol. I just wanna say a thing or eight :)))

First and prolly the most important of all, a HUUUUUUUGE THANK YOU to everyone!! I didn't reay think that my fic would be received this well, and so I'm really grateful that it had been. Thank you for the reads, votes, and comments, they really mean a whole lot to me. They make me feel loved. ❤

Next is about your requests that I either continue writing this or start a new one. I'm gonna say it now, I've actually started writing another one but it's a Vauseman fic this time. But I'm finding it really hard to keep writing right now because my final exams are in two weeks so I'm not sure if that one's gonna be posted at all. Lol.

Also, I'm honestly having major Laylor withdrawals especially with all these Carrie shenanigans (not hating, just sayin' haha). Which is making me NOT want to stop writing this fic because it's kind of feeding my Laylor fantasies. LMFAO.

So now I can't really decide what to do. Haha. Which is why I'm just gonna ask you instead.

Do you think I should just continue this or write the Vauseman one instead?

If you choose Laylor, should I continue it here, or just write like a sequel or something?

If it's Vauseman (it's gonna be an AU btw), should it be fluff and all that stuff or angsty?

Sorry for the gazzilion questions lol but I hope you can help me decide :))

Also, I just realized that I named Taylor's exes here Pete and Finn, that's Polly's family wtf. I've only realized it now. Hahaha. That was unintentional, I swear :)))

Anyway, I'd be posting the 'final' chapter within 24 hours. Please tell me what you think of it, I'd really like to know.

Again, thank you and I love y'all so much!

-signing off- (for now lol)
Jen

Xoxo ❤