Naan news le paathappo dhaan therinjikitten... I'm really sorry, Adi...

Adi... Adi... Yean pesa mattre???

She tried to loosen the hug. He didn't leave her..

Her voice softened..

Suhasini: Adi..

Adi: I'm sorry.. for shouting at you...

He answered in weaker tone..

He removed his arms from her and turned and sat properly. she noticed his eyes..

Suhasini: Adi azhariya???

Adi: Theriyale ma..

She knew the reason behind his tears..

Suhasini: Adi.. That's not your fault.. you cannot control everything... Few things are intended to happen...

Adi: They are kids... Nasya vayasu dhaan oru ponnuku...

She wiped his eyes...

Suhasini: Look at me, Adi... Adi... Paaru...

He looked at her face after a long struggle...

Suhasini: You are the most strongest leader I have ever seen...

Nee odainja indha country eh odanjirum... And your enemies want that only from you... Don't give them a chance...

He nodded his head...

Adi: I was holding up even a moment ago... When I was meeting Empress and King...

Suhasini understood how the meeting went with his way of address...

Adi: Un pakkathule vandha udane oru maari aayiruchi...

You know... I have huge shield against everyone... They just know the strong Adi... I cannot do the things which I do in front of you..

I can cry only in front of you... You are my home, Hasini....

And I'm extremely tired now...

She hugged him to her bosom as tears rolled down her cheeks..

Suhasini: En Raja... Azhadhe... You have me with you... We have Nasya and our little one...

Englaku nee dhaan world... And you know what..

This country is blessed to have you as their ruler... You cry for every citizen that walks this land...

She kept talking as she brushed his hair with her fingers.. He released her after a longtime..

She held his face in her hand..

Suhasini: I love you, Adi... Be a PM... Be a King... It doesn't matter to me... Enaku nee Adi mattum dhaan... En Adi...

And I promise... I will keep myself safe... Indha thedavai edhuvum thappu panna matten....

Adi: Thank you.... You promised that you will keep yourself safe... don't forget...

Suhasini: I won't...

Adi: I love you too....

Suhasini: Sari vaa thoongalam...

Adi: I need to wash up...

Suhasini: It's already late...

Adi: I smell...

Suhasini: I don't think so...

Adi: Appo?????

He leaned towards her..

Suhasini: First trimester...