Ch 20 | Confession

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Jungkook was folding his sleeves of the shirt while looking at the sleeping figure of Jia in the reflection of the mirror..  he was happy that she finally opened up to him and let everything out yesterday.. though it hurts him that she thinks of herself as used and unwanted.. he wanted to be by her side for every single second.. hug her and tell her how important she is to him..

Jia started to show moments and woke up... she opened her eyes and saw Jungkook staring at her through the mirror.. she had messy hairs but that's the least thing she cared about.. she lifted her arms like a baby signalling him for hug.. he chuckled softly and walked to her.. she immediately wrapped her arms around his muscular waist.. she closed her eyes feeling his warmth while he adjusted her hair properly.. "Good morning sweetheart" he said.. she just hums back..

She looked at him still hugging his waist.. while he just patted her hair.. "Jungkook" she said and her lips formed a small pout unknowingly.. he hums.. "Were you seriously serious about yesterday's every talk?" she asked... he smiled and pecked her pouted lips.. "Yes.. my love" he said.. which made her blush and look aside hugging him more tight.. "I love you so much" she said.. he smiled at her genuine confession.. "I love you too Jia" he replied back..

______________________________

All were in the meeting room.. They are still unaware of the reasons why Jia ran away again.. But they let Jungkook handle it.. as they didn't want to be a third wheel between a couple they admire the most.. "Why do you guys think Jia would run away?" Yeonjun asked thinking deeply.. "Maybe because she didn't want to be a burden to Jungkook.." Jin said.. "And that's absolutely just an assumption.. I'm not sure if it's the truth.." he said in defense because of the mysterious stares he was getting from them.. "Yeah.. I think the same" Namjoon said..

"But she isn't a burden" Yeonjun mumbled but loud enough for them to hear it.. He accepted it already that Jia is in love with Jungkook and he has no chance to get her love.. but still it takes time to overcome a serious crush after all.. A sad chuckle left Nancy's mouth which was heard by suga who was seated beside her.. "Don't worry.. He's moving on.. He's not dumb" suga whispered to her which made her shocked.. "What do you mean?" she whispered back.. he chuckled.. "I'm not dumb to not realize that you are in love with Yeonjun.." he said.. making her gulp and look down..

Everyone else was busy talking while suga and Nancy kept whispering to each other.. Nancy's gaze was fixed on her crush who was laughing and talking to his hyungs.. She looked down sadly.. "Yeah.. he's moving on but I doubt if he'll like me back" she said.. "Try to confess to him.. Maybe he will give you a chance" suga suggested.. "But.. what if he says No?" she asked.. "Simple.. You'll need to move on.. and give a chance to someone else.." he said..