peach 1-10

Peach 1As a golden single old fox fairy, Fu Yuan, an old iron tree, was inexplicably "pushed" to open its first peach blossom today.

 In the human world, he first received a courier from the demon world in confusion, and then he was caught off guard by the kitten demon in the courier box.

 Then, he is a handsome man with thick black hair, because he was a classmate with a male cat more than 9,000 years ago, so he is now called "grandfather" by the little female cat?

 Of course, none of the above is the point.

 The point is -

 he actually took it lightly, and was tied to the red rope of "a thousand miles of marriage" by a little milk cat who was more than 9,500 years younger than him.

 "It's impossible to get married."

 Fu Yuan said, calmly and clearly, firmly rejecting the proposal of the little ball of fur at his feet.

 "I, Fu Yuan, are single, and I care about being an orphan. I've been ridiculed by the Six Realms as a single dog for ten thousand years, and I won't go to Yue Lao to register my marriage with you."

 After that, he didn't care how the little milk cat felt, He picked up the back of her neck and strode to the bathroom.

 He threw her into the bathtub, "You quickly wash off the vomit from your body, and I'll ask your grandfather to come pick you up."

 "A bear child knows how to make a fool of yourself..." He said as he walked out.

 Yao Yao was lying on the edge of the bathtub, his little tail swept behind him, his ears drooped, and his face was innocent: "But I'm not a bear! Meow~"

 Yao Yao is a cat, a happy ragdoll cat -

 if not If her grandfather urged her to quickly become a fairy, she would definitely be happier!

 In order to encourage people and demons to devote themselves to cultivating the Tao, and to add new labor to the gods and immortals, a new rule has been issued: if one person (demon) attains the Tao, the whole family ascends to heaven.

 Yao Yao wonders every day, where to find people or demons who have become immortals.

 Later, she suddenly thought of Fu Yuan, the "grandfather".

 So, she did not say goodbye to a thousand miles, and came to ask for a kiss.

 "Have you washed yet?" Fu Yuan urged impatiently, pushed open the bathroom door and walked in.

 "Meow!~" Yao Yao was startled, his back arched, "How can you come in casually when a girl is taking a bath?"

 "Girl? You are wearing cat hair, what can't you see? "

 Fu Yuan looked at the group of cats curled up in the washbasin, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly.

 She's so small, she doesn't look as big as his slap.

 "I want to become a human too! However, we from the demon and demon worlds will lose all our mana once we enter the human world. I simply can't become a human now..."

 Unless she can become an immortal.

 Although the heavens stipulate that gods cannot abuse magic in the human world, they can still be used under reasonable circumstances.