banana 1-10

Jiang Chengjin always thought that the seven-year itch starts from the day of marriage.

 But I didn't expect that in Wenxiu's place, it started from the day the two had a relationship.

 It happened suddenly -

 "Why did you wake up so early?" Jiang Chengjin said, glancing at Wen Xiu who was standing in the living room.

 After graduating from college, she became a professional writer, rarely waking up early.

 Seeing that she didn't speak, he picked up his business bag and was about to go to work. He didn't forget to remind her: "Breakfast is ready, it's on the table, remember to eat it later."

 "Chengjin." She stopped him suddenly, He walked towards him with a piece of A4 paper.

 Jiang Chengjin looked back at her inexplicably.

 She was wearing a sexy silk nightdress with suspenders, and without the towering snow breasts wrapped by her bra, she wobbled and raised two small nipples.

 The skirt covered her buttocks, revealing a pair of long white legs. As she walked, she could see the seductive spring light that seemed to exist between her legs.

 She is a bright and beautiful flower, twenty-five years old, she has the mature charm of a woman, but also does not lose the beauty of a girl.

 "I've always thought that it's a very happy thing to be with you. But, it must be very painful for you, right?"

 She stood in front of him, with an understanding and meek look, she put the Pass the paper to him.

 "From my freshman year chasing you, until now, we have barely been together for seven years. But... all along, it seems that I am forcing you to be with me." She said calmly.

 However, when he took those papers and saw the huge "divorce agreement", his heart surged.

 "I said the confession first, and I asked for the marriage proposal. My parents didn't agree with us being together, and I talked with them for a long time..."

 Wen Xiu took a deep breath, trying to hold back the sourness in her heart, and kept the On the surface, she said calmly, "Chengjin, I was really happy on the day I got married to you."

 "However, the honeymoon plan was made by me. Even the wedding anniversary in the past three years has been spent by myself... Chengjin  , do you remember, when was the last time we had sex?" , her tail could not help but tremble.

 "You always don't have time to accompany me, do you know that I am alone, trying to guard this unrequited love with a wedding ring on. It's really hard and lonely."

 She turned her eyes away and didn't look at him, lest He noticed that his eyes were red.

 "Jiang Chengjin, let's let each other go." After speaking, she turned around and walked into the bedroom, locking the door neatly.

 When she came out again, she had changed into a long dress, carrying a half-person-height suitcase, passed him, and walked out of the house.

 The moment the door was slammed shut, there was a "bang" sound, which shocked the piece of paper in his hand.

 Scattered all over the place.

 Jiang Chengjin evoked a wry smile, and his eyes gradually became blurred, as if covered with a layer of water mist.

 He leaned over and picked up the pieces of paper that symbolized the break.

 "Do you think that in this love, you are the only one who goes forward and never turns back?"

 Two months later.

 "This...is our home?"

 Wen Xiu felt extremely unfamiliar as she looked at the exquisite villa with a yard.

 She lost all memory after a traffic accident two months ago.

 Although during the hospitalization, Jiang Chengjin came to visit her every day and told her about the past.

 However, many times, her mind was dizzy, and she couldn't remember what he said at all.

 After finally being discharged from the hospital today, she pestered him more and more, wanting him to take her to relive every bit of the past.

 "Yeah." He replied, holding her suitcase, motioned her to walk to the door, "Will you open the door?"

 Wen Xiu observed, "Is it a fingerprint lock?"

 As she spoke, she placed the pulp of her right index finger on the fingerprint recognition area, and suddenly saw the door open, with a hint of surprise on her face, "It's really open!"

 "Of course, after all, you are this family, you can't Missing hostess."