strawberry 1-5

Strawberry 1: I will teach you to masturbate.

  Unexpectedly, one day, you will be able to take the same subway with the male god who has had a crush on him for five years.

  Shen Mengmeng was so nervous that she didn't even dare to let out the air, she huddled in the corner

  , clinging to the wall of the carriage, like a gecko.

  She looked up at him shyly and timidly.

  The handsome young man standing in front of her, because the carriage was too crowded, had no choice but to wrap her in his arms with a wall-dong posture.

  Her breath was filled with the faint scent of sandalwood and male hormones on his body.

  There were a lot of girls around him, all of them were saying "so handsome, so handsome" and pointed their phone cameras at him; His face, which used to laugh nonchalantly, was now covered with impatience.

  When the train arrived at the station, he was pushed by the surging crowd and ran over to her.

  "Ah~" She squeaked abruptly, the tall and straight snow breasts were deformed under the pressure of the boy's tall and straight body.

  The air is a little hot.

  Yu Xiujin listened to the moan that sounded like a cat's meow just now, and his lower body reacted shamefully.

  It must be nice for her to call the bed.

  he thinks.

  He glanced at her—

  she had thick black medium-length hair, a doll face full of collagen, and big, round eyes.

  Her appearance is not shocking, but she is pure and sweet, which suits his eyes very well.

  At this time, he looked panicked, like a frightened deer.

  Look at the school uniform, they are in the same school.

  He leaned on her shoulder and whispered in a low voice, "You just watched me for a long time, do you like me, eh?"

  She looked at him in astonishment, not expecting that he would reveal her mind so directly.

  He was smiling, his brows twitching.

  She could even feel the throbbing of his chest through the close upper body of the two.

  "Would you like to confess to me now?" He bit her ear tip ambiguous, and then put the pink and small earlobe in his mouth.

  "I..." She moved her lips blushing, her heart beating in her throat, "I like... I like..."

  "Um..." He groaned suddenly, the heat sprayed behind her ears, making her whole body hot .

  Shen Mengmeng frowned strangely, and realized with hindsight that there was some stiff stick against her waist.

  She looked down and saw that the boy's black slacks had already set up a small tent, and the words were raised high, rubbing against her belly up and down.

  Seeing her shyly turning her head away, he jokingly said, "Have you seen it?"

  She slowly shook her head.

  "Never jerk off for a man?" He bit her earlobe and moved closer to her.

  "No..." She responded timidly, her eyes and nose were slightly red, as if she was about to cry out of grievance.

  The sound was really like a cat meowing, soft and scratching his heart unbearably.

  "I'll teach you."

  Yu Xiujin said evilly, taking advantage of no one around to notice them, grabbed her hand secretly, and covered the hot and thick crotch.

  The first time she touched a man's private parts, Shen Mengmeng was so nervous that her breath stopped, and her mind went blank.

  "Huh..." He exhaled comfortably, as if chanting a spell, and whispered softly beside her ear, "Well, that's it, hold it.

  " The thing was under her palm, beating slightly and growing.

  He led her hand and let her play the male root up and down.

  Her hands were soft and boneless, and she didn't have much strength. She didn't know if she was afraid of hurting Xiao Xiujin, or what.

  "Hold tighter, um..." He coaxed softly, breathing messily.

  She didn't know how long it took to get on with it, but she timidly said, "My hands are sore..."

Strawberry 2: What's your name?

  Yu Xiujin licked her dry lips, her voice full of lust: "Don't stop, I'm coming out soon,

  he sucked the back of her neck affectionately, leaving a red scarlet on it. Hickey.

  "I think I've seen you somewhere," he tried to recall, "Are you a junior high school girl? A freshman or a sophomore? What's your name? Huh?

  " Like, pull out the cold pull out the cold, the little face is pale.

  "Welcome to take the subway line 2 train, the next station: Jingnan, please prepare for the passengers who are about to get off."

  Hearing the announcement of the upcoming station, Shen Mengmeng pushed him away in a panic.

  "I'm going to get off the bus." After saying that, he mixed into the crowd of people getting off the bus like a fish.

  She stood on the platform, watching the train whizzing past, her heart was empty.

  He didn't know, she had followed him for five years, from the first year to the third year of high school.

  In junior high school, he was famously last in his class, skipping classes and jumping over walls, fighting and fighting were common occurrences.

  Although he is an ignorant scumbag, he still attracts many girls because of his handsome looks.

  Among them, including her.

  In the third year of junior high school, in order to encourage everyone to study, the head teacher set a class rule: those who ranked in the top ten in the grade in the exam can freely choose the same table.

  In order to be at the same table with him, she worked hard to study.

  After finally making it to the top ten of the grade, she chose Yu Xiujin to be the same table with everyone's amazed and playful eyes.

  It's a pity that during the month they were at the same table, he accidentally fell on his leg because of playing, so he never went to school.

  Later, she never made it to the top ten of the grade.

  On the other hand, it was as if Yu Xiujin suddenly hung up.

  After a month's rest, he returned to school to take the final exam, and actually got the first place in the grade!

  He ranked first, which lasted until the middle school entrance examination, and entered the key class of A City Senior High School with the first grade in the city.

  And she, although she barely squeezed into the top 100 in the city in the high school entrance examination, she was very lucky to be assigned to the same class as him in the end.

  When he was a sophomore in liberal arts and sciences, he chose science.

  In order to continue to follow her, she also chose science.

  She hates physiognomy, and even more math.

  But when I think of it, only by studying hard can I be in the top class with him and look at him from a distance.

  She felt that she was full of power.

  All her efforts were just to be closer to him.

  As a result, he didn't even know who her character was.

  the next day.

  "Why did you arrive at school so early?"

  Hearing the familiar male voice, Shen Mengmeng, who couldn't solve the math problem, felt that she had finally hoped for a savior.

  You know, looking at the entire third year of high school, apart from Yu Xiujin, a student who always gets full marks in mathematics, she counts her roommate Si Ze, who has the highest attainments in mathematics.

  She looked up at him with a sweet smile on her face.   "Si Ze

  , I have another question that I can't do... Didn't the teacher say that we should pick someone to do it in class? Have you done it?"

sit down.

  He glanced at the question she was talking about, took the black pen and scratch paper in her hand, and started to calculate.

  "Oh my God! Why did Yu Xiujin come to school today? Didn't he already recommend A University?"

  "Who knows? But...he is as handsome as ever!"

  "I envy him for being able to directly recommend A University, You don't even have to take the college entrance examination in three months..."

  The girls who gathered in the front row of Shen Mengmeng discussed the book at a high pace.

  Shen Mengmeng raised her eyes curiously, Yu Xiujin was smiling, and walked into the classroom with Cheng Qi hanging on her shoulders.