s 41-50

Strawberry 41: After the morning class of Yu Xiujin's "Erotic Palace"

  , Li Shuyi came to Shen Mengmeng's classroom as usual and asked her to have dinner together.

  When Yu Xiujin and Cheng Qi crossed their shoulders and passed by her, she looked back at their backs for a long time.

  "What are you looking at?" Shen Mengmeng patted her shoulder. "Yu Xiujin is very strange, don't you think?"

  "Strange?" Shen Mengmeng recalled.

  Today, he taught her to do problems as usual, and he molested her in a yellow accent as usual, nothing strange.

  "Previously, after he received the news that he was recommended to University A, didn't he say that he would not come to the school in the future?"

  Like Yu Xiujin, a school figure like Yu Xiujin, his every move attracted much attention.

  "But, he comes to school every day now...I don't know what he's here for."

  She touched Shen Mengmeng's elbow and lowered her voice: "But...I heard that he was here to be with Cheng. I came to school only after playing chess together."

  "Ah?" Shen Mengmeng froze for a moment.

  "Didn't you find it?"

  Li Shuyi started a rigorous and meticulous reasoning.

  "Didn't they grow up wearing the same pair of trousers? They stick together every day and are inseparable. Besides, neither of them have any close female friends..."

  "Tsk tsk, how do you think they have a relationship ."

  She looked as if she understood everything, and saw that Shen Mengmeng was still bewildered, she curled the corner of her mouth.

  "Aren't you and Yu Xiujin at the same table? Haven't seen anything between them?"

  "What happened? What is it?" How could she not understand?

  The two entered the dining hall, and after a meal, they found an empty seat and sat down face to face.

  "You really don't know anything?" Li Shuyi couldn't help but ask her again.

  Shen Mengmeng shook her head, not knowing what she should know.

  Li Shuyi sighed, moved the plate, sat next to her, took out her mobile phone, and showed it to her mysteriously.

  "Well, that's it, Yu Xiujin and Cheng Qi's 艶图!"

  Hearing the word "艶图", Shen Mengmeng almost choked on the meal in her mouth.

  After barely swallowing it, she took her mobile phone and looked at it - I

  don't know whose board painting works.

  In the painting, Yu Xiujin's clothes are disheveled, with a crimson hickey on his neck and collarbone, and black slacks hang loosely on his thighs.

  Half of the black briefs were taken off, revealing the thick long fleshy stems of purple red, and two heavy pouches.

  The part of the glans was submerged in the two white buttocks.

  Looking along the raised buttocks, Cheng Qi was naked, and was being pressed against the wall by Yu Xiujin.

  The expressions of the two cannot be called enjoyment or pain.

  However, it's particularly alluring.

  Shen Mengmeng looked dry and stunned.

  "Exciting, right? There's something else." Li Shuyi pulled out a few more "erotic pictures" of the two of them to show her.

  "Where did these come from?"

  "I don't know who it is. Anyway, it was drawn by an art student in our grade. Is it super good?"

  "..." Shen Mengmeng pursed her lips, she could Say, did that person draw the wrong thing?

  Yu Xiujin's big cock is flesh-pink, and the head of his penis is dark red. It looks much better than the one in the painting...

  and it's also much thicker.

  "In addition to these, there are also tanmei novels based on the two people..." Li Shuyi said, and turned out a bunch of texts.

  "That..." Shen Mengmeng pursed her lips, "Can you... send me all this?"

Strawberry 42: You really deserve to be

  fucked. "What are you thinking? I've been absent-minded all afternoon."

  Yu Xiujin tapped on the table, reminding Shen Mengmeng to stop wandering.

  Shen Mengmeng blinked, and after meeting his eyes, she couldn't help laughing again.

  "Hahaha Xiujin, no, I really want to laugh."

  "What are you laughing at?" He looked at her suspiciously.

  Ever since she came back from lunch at noon, there has been a smile on the corner of her mouth, and she is not afraid that her face will freeze.

  Shen Mengmeng took out her mobile phone from the drawer of her desk.

  After seeing that everyone else in the classroom had disappeared except for them, he licked his dry lips and read, "The title of the book is "Cheng Meng is not abandoned, repair until death".

  Yu Xiujin's eyelids jumped, There is an ominous premonition.

  "Chapter 1, the afterglow of the setting sun came in from the window, and projected two overlapping figures on the walls of the house..."

  Shen Mengmeng suddenly paused, looking at the dense words on the phone screen , the more you look, the bigger your eyes are.

  She... She didn't read this book this afternoon, did she?

  She remembered that the scale was obviously not so big!

  Seeing her like this, Yu Xiujin was curious for a moment, waved his hand, and took away her mobile phone.

  After seeing the obscene content, my temples hurt a lot.

  ""Grass! How come you can't get loose when you're in the pussy behind you?!"

  Yu Xiujin spat, and slapped the man under him on the buttocks, making a clear "papapa" sound. .

  "Ah~" Cheng Qi groaned in pain, the back hole was opened up by a thick, long and dark dagger.

  As the slaps fell one by one, his back hole became tighter and tighter, swallowing the big cock with blue veins with difficulty.

  "Crack!" Yu Xiujin left another crimson palm print on his hip, "Grass! Are you fucking trying to shoot Lao Tzu? Relax Lao Tzu!" "

  Where did this come from?" Yu Xiu Jin's expression was a little gloomy, and even his tone of voice was a bit cold and sullen.

  "I don't know, it was given to me by someone else..." Shen Mengmeng was stunned by his black face, and responded timidly to him.

  "Delete." He said, moving his thumb and deleting the strange text stored in her phone.

  "Oh." She nodded obediently.

  After Yu Xiujin deleted the text, he wanted to return the phone to her, but suddenly he saw a few pictures in the compressed package.

  When I clicked on the big picture, it turned out to be his and Cheng Qi's "Spring Palace Picture".

  He took a deep breath, heartbroken.

  "Cheng Qi and I are just ordinary friends, and my sexual orientation is normal," he said.

  With a few taps of your finger on the phone screen, the photos were deleted one by one.

  "Well...but, isn't there a sexual orientation called male and female take-all?" Shen Mengmeng whispered.

  Yu Xiujin glared at her coldly, "Is it because I didn't fuck you in the past few days when you were on your period, you were disobedient?"

  Why was he so fierce?

  Shen Mengmeng pouted and said softly, "My menstrual period

  is over." superior.

  Affected by the big movement of the two, the table and chair rubbed against the floor, making a harsh "crunch" sound.

  She shrugged her shoulders, nestled in his arms, felt something swell and stiffen under her hips, and uneasily wrestled at the right hand that was grabbed by him.

  "Xiujin, you can't..."

  "Why not? Your menstrual period is over anyway, and there's no one in the classroom."