strawberry 11-15

Strawberry 11: Make her squirt

  "Well, I and she frowned, and she couldn't say anything.

  He nibbled at her small milk beads and helped her take off her light skin-colored stockings.

  Fingertips were separated by wet panties . , draw small circles one after another in the illicit flowers.

  "Hmm~" she couldn't help moaning.

  Suddenly, his fingertips pressed down on the sensitive and juicy flower hole.

  "Ah!" She exclaimed, and the moment he just pressed it down made her numb and itchy.

  She wants more.

  His long fingers dawdled on the outside of her panties for a while, until her panties were so wet that they reached through the edges of them.

  She was muddy and wet.

  Two white and tender lips, plump and soft. He touched it as if he was kneading a piece of dough that would ooze water.

  "Is it comfortable to touch the little hole? You are out of a lot of water."

  He said nasty words, squeezed his fingers into the flower gap, and touched the sensitive flower core, constantly stimulating her.

  "Well~" She stared at him with a pair of water eyes, her heart was like a boat on the sea, ups and downs.

  His fingers suddenly changed direction and began to rub up and down violently.

  From the flower core, it falls to the small flower lip, and after touching the perineal point, it rubs the narrow hole again and returns to the flower core, and so on and so forth.

  "Do you remember yesterday, when we were in the toilet, my big cock rubbed your   pussy like

  this."

In the flower hole, the delicate and charming flesh pushed each other, simulating the lascivious action of twisting the male root, spitting out more slippery and sticky honey.

  His fingers began to push toward the tight tunnel, poking shallowly at the acupoints, making a piston movement.

  She was really wet there, and he tried to control his strength, afraid that he would accidentally puncture her hymen.

  "Ah~ I can't do it, woo woo..." A strong sense of pleasure hit her, and there were faint signs of spasms in the small hole.

  But at this critical moment, he stopped.

  She looked at him blankly, "Why don't you continue?"

  "Say your little pussy is itchy and you want my big cock to go in, and I'll satisfy you." He took the opportunity to threaten.

  She swallowed hard and pursed her lips.

  After a long time, she spit out a sentence in a low voice: "The little pussy is so itchy, I want... big... big... cock..."

  "Speak louder."

  She sniffed aggrievedly, and the volume became louder: " People's little pussy is so itchy, and I want a big cock to come in."

  He smiled evilly, and since he had achieved his goal, he would not tease her anymore.

  "Okay, this will satisfy you." As

  he said, he added another finger and kept pushing and thrusting in the flower hole.

  The other hand no longer ravaged the swollen pepper milk, but pressed down on her mons, rubbing and squeezing it quickly.

  "Ah~ Slow down, woo woo woo, it's so fast, I can't take it anymore~"

  The pleasure piled up, like a wave higher than a wave, sweeping her away.

  "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu000000000"

  Her little pussy twitched violently, the pee hole suddenly spurted out a large amount of clear water, wetting his hand.

  "Squirting?" he murmured in disbelief, not expecting that he would actually encounter a superb squirt.

  Really, it made him look forward to having sex with her more and more.

  After Shen Mengmeng gradually calmed down and realized what had just happened, she glanced at him shyly, tears filling her eyes unconsciously.

  He chuckled: "Isn't that true, so excited that tears came out?"

  She raised her hand to wipe her tears, "You take your hand out."

  Hearing this, he slapped it maliciously.

  She shrank back immediately and grabbed his arms with both hands to prevent him from attacking again.

  "I just...it seems...I accidentally urinated..." The volume became smaller and smaller until it was silent.

  He didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Do you think you just got pissed by me?"