s 21-30

Strawberry 21: The first night of strawberry flavor (3,300 beads plus more)

  "Mmm~" A cool touch came from the tip of her nipple, she opened her eyes slightly, and saw that he was teasing her nipple with that strawberry.

  "Mengmeng, you say, does this strawberry look like your nipple, eh?"

  He looked at her with seductive eyes, bowed his head, and the tip of his wet tongue obscenity circled the tip of the strawberry, slowly spinning.

  Then on the pink buds on her chest, licking back and forth. :

  She looked at him dumbly, never thinking that someone could eat sweet and delicious strawberries in an erotic way.

  He swallowed the strawberry and her hard nipples in one mouthful, letting the saliva trickle through the strawberry and her pepper milk.

  He was chewing on the sweet pulp of strawberries, his teeth bumping against her sensitive nipples from time to time.

  "Ah~ it's so itchy~" she murmured uncomfortably.

  "Mengmeng's tits taste like strawberries," he said inarticulately.

  "Shy, don't say it~" She was so embarrassed that she didn't know what to do, and if it went on like this, she would be embarrassed to eat strawberries in the future.

  He smiled wickedly, as if he was planning a prank.

  His lips and tongue slid down the rounded arc of his breasts to his flat belly, and the tip of his tongue made a small circle around his cute navel.

  "Uh..." She frowned uncomfortably, her stomach shrank.

  From the navel to the flower diameter, there seemed to be a line connected, and a strange feeling flowed along the line to the lower body, causing her corridor to spasm uncontrollably.

  He was kissing her ankle, the tip of his wet tongue all the way up, kissing her inner thigh, leaving ambiguous water marks.

  He grabbed her calf and folded her right leg towards her abdomen, letting the girl's pink and lovely secret garden boldly exposed in front of him.

  The large, clean and hairless lips show a slight pink flower slit.

  When removed, the clitoris at the top is congested, red and swollen and bulges outward.

  The small flower lips connected below were separated by him, revealing the narrow urine hole and the wet powder hole.

  He got closer and watched the honey hole open and close, like a fish spitting out a pool of honey water.

  "Mengmeng, the little pussy under you seems to be saying that it's hungry."

  He heard her heart beating more and more, especially when she saw that he stretched the strawberry to the slit of the flower. when.

  "Don't..." She twisted nervously, trying to close her legs.

  But he pressed his arms against her legs forcefully, and instead made her spread her legs even further.

  Something touched her bud, hard and cool.

  "Ah~" A sweet moan escaped from her mouth.

  He smiled evilly, letting the strawberry touch her flower core more.

  The poor little pinto beans, under the collision of strawberries again and again, became more and more red, swollen and sensitive.

  He suddenly pinched the strawberry, pressing down on the core of her flower, even twisting and grinding it from side to side.

  "Hmmmm~" She gritted her teeth, trying to resist the intense pleasure gushing out of her body.

  He suddenly withdrew his hand, and before she could spit out the stagnant air in her lungs, she felt that the acupoint was blocked by something.

  "Xiujin...what are you doing?" she said timidly, and Huacao flinched uncomfortably.

  "Huh? I'm feeding your little pussy a strawberry~" he said sullenly, shoving the tip of the strawberry in.

  He twisted the red strawberry, the grainy strawberry skin, and slowly rubbed the sensitive flesh.

  She clenched the hole impatiently, as if to smash that poor little strawberry into pieces.

  "Mengmeng's little pussy sucks."

  He couldn't even turn the strawberry, and he couldn't even pull it out.

  If it is his thick and long stuffed in, the taste must be very ecstasy, right?

Strawberry 22: The first night of strawberry flavor (4)

  "Xiujin, don't, take it out." Her voice was slightly crying, pleading to him.

  He licked his lower lip, and took the little strawberry dipped in honey and bright water from her lower body.

  "Mengmeng, open your mouth." He brought the strawberry to her lips. "do not want. "She was so shy that she couldn't even look at it, and turned her head to the other side.

  The corners of his mouth were slightly hooked, and the tip of his tongue was curled up. He actually held the strawberry covered in filthy water, and covered her thin lips with her cherry mouth.

  He chewed the pulp and fed it bit by bit into her mouth.

  She passively tasted her own taste, which was both shameful and exciting.

  "Mengmeng's flower liquid is so sweet... I really want to try it again." He pressed against her lips and said softly.

  The two lips were separated, and an ambiguous silver thread was drawn.

  He was looking at her private parts again, the hot breath sprayed on her private flowers, and the dew could not help gurgling from the deep valley.

  He stuck out his tongue and licked her flower core again and again.

  "Woo~" She frowned, and the numb pleasure rushed straight to her brain.

  He licked a little faster, and didn't forget to suck the poor little red bean.

  "Aha~ Don't lick it, it's so dirty~"

  "It's not dirty, I'll help you wash it clean." After that, his lips moved to the small mouth below.

  The flexible and hot tip of the tongue penetrated into the tight and smooth honey hole, drawing out a large wave of emotional honey.

  He sucked greedily, his Adam's apple slid up and down, his chin smeared with her cum.

  The embarrassing "tsk tsk" sound of water filled her eardrums, and he looked thirsty, as if he wanted to drain all of her flower juices.

  "Woo~ I can't do it, Xiu Jin, ah~ I'm going to die~"

  The excitement surged, drowning her, and getting involved in a frenzy of erotic desire.

  Her flower hole spasmed rhythmically, and a large amount of transparent and clear vaginal essence was ejected from the urine hole.

  He didn't have time to avoid it for a while, and was shot in the face by her.

  "Huh..." He took a few tissues, wiped the wet fluid off his face, and watched her orgasm while calling his name.

  She was cool too, so it's his turn to be cool, right?

  "Mengmeng."

  "Huh?" The

  climax gradually receded. Hearing him calling her, Shen Mengmeng responded lazily with a nasal voice.

  "Xiao Xiujin is about to explode." He said, taking her hand and placing it on his cock, making her feel the swelling and heat of the cock.

  She pinched it lightly, and had to say that he was really thick and hot, and it was harder than what she had touched before.

  With a pair of pure and charming eyes, she looked at him cautiously, and pursed her lips: "It won't really explode, will it?"

  He couldn't help laughing: "Not only will it explode, but it will also breathe fire, so I need you very much now. That wet little pussy, put it out."

  She listened, and knew he was lying to her, blushing as if it could drip blood.

  "Mengmeng, come, help me put it in."

  He coaxed her, and the two of them grabbed the big cock with blue veins and one hand.

  Feeling the huge head of the penis against the entrance of the honey hole, her originally relaxed body began to tighten again.

  "Mengmeng, take it easy, it doesn't hurt."

  He murmured, taking advantage of the gap between her breath and relaxation, he straightened his lower body and pushed the head of his penis into the small hole.

  "Hmm~" She frowned, the discomfort of being entered for the first time came from her lower body, and there was a slight distending pain.

  Her pussy was so tight, squeezing her thick cock, making it difficult for him to penetrate.

  "Mengmeng...I really want to go in."