s 31-40

Strawberry 31: Angry at dissatisfaction with desires

  "Your chest is bigger than hers, and your waist is thinner than hers, so it must look good when you wear it.

  He complimented her without hesitation, and his eyes wandered around her body -

  less than one foot tall. Mi Liu, she looked even more petite after putting on his large white sweater. However

  , even though she was wearing loose clothes, her chest still looked heavy and bulging.

  The two long legs that were exposed were straight and straight.   It was white, with even flesh and bones.

  "Rogue." She spat, looking like she didn't want to pay attention to him.

  He raised his eyebrows and covered the small half of her exposed thigh with his warm palm.

I don't seem to be in a good mood, what's the matter, eh?"

  "..." Hmph, how could she tell him that she really wants to be fucked by him now?

  His hand ran down her thigh and touched it deep.

  After touching the slightly damp safety pants, he pretended to be enlightened.

  "Even the safety pants are wet, is Mengmeng angry because of dissatisfaction with desire?"

  He pressed down on the slightly raised vulva like a hill, and smiled evilly: "I'm sorry that I didn't satisfy you this morning, Fuck a big cock in your pussy?"

  "Um~" she couldn't help but let out a soft moan from her nose, "Xiujin, don't~ class now."

  She didn't want to be found by others, they were doing Such a shameful thing.

  He nodded clearly, took his hand out of the hem of his clothes, and said, "Well, if you said no, then... don't."

  Anyway, he had already vented once this morning, and his desire was not too heavy.

  Shen Mengmeng looked at his calm appearance, and her little hole became even more sore and itchy.

  He did it on purpose!

  From teasing her in the morning, to now asking her to watch AV together, I just touched her private parts and said dirty words to stimulate her.

  He must have done it on purpose! How can he be so bad? !

  She gritted her teeth, struggling to resist the tumultuous lust in her body.

  "Oh~ Brother, my little sister's little pussy is so itchy~" The woman in the picture stretched her legs and hung her legs carelessly on the armrests on both sides of the chair.

  The exposed pussy was reddish-brown.

  The thick black and shiny pubic hair covered the mons pubis, and part of it was soaked with the wet slush, tangled in strands.

  "She has a lot of hair..." Shen Mengmeng whispered.

  He nodded in agreement: "Well, this cute little white tiger Mengmeng is much prettier than her..."

  She lowered her head shyly, remembering that yesterday, he had looked at her private parts so seriously, and even licked her pussy , drinking her slut...

  His tongue, wet and hot, sucked and teased her sensitive clit.

  The tip of her tongue was still in her tender pussy, digging in and out.

  No, the more I think about it, the more I feel that the bottom is itchy...

  Unconsciously, she folded her legs together and squeezed her sensitive lower body more deeply.

  "Brother, sister's pussy is dripping a lot of water~" the

  woman said as she opened her fat labia, revealing the crimson labia minora and cherry pink pussy inside.

  She sucked in her lower abdomen, her flesh twitched, squeezed out a translucent wet fluid, and fell onto the chair along the seam of her buttocks.

  "Brother, it's really itchy down there~ Touch someone's clitoris, okay?"

  The woman said, rubbing her breast with one hand, stroking the erect flower core with the other, and spit out a lewd scream.

  Shen Mengmeng watched, and the flower point was also itching.

  But she didn't dare to reach out and rub it, so she secretly moved her hips and rubbed her fat pussy secretly.

  "Ah~ Big Brother, I really want Big Brother's big cock to come in~"

  The woman twisted her butt, and the hand that was kneading the granulation touched the horny hole that was constantly flowing.

  Then, he carefully inserted his middle finger into the hole, and let out a sultry moan.