Eighteen- budge

Chester pov:
Parker and I sit huddled together on the couch while he edits the video. I've been trying to convince him to come to bed for almost an hour now, but he still won't budge.

"Just let me finish this one thing," Parker mutters again.

"You said that 10 minutes ago. I'm tired, babe," I reply.

"Then go to sleep," Parker smirks.

"I can't without you," I whine.

Parker chuckles and runs his hand through my hair.  The gesture quiets me down and he goes back to working.

Then I hear soft steps down the stairs.

The soft, confident voice of Eliza interrupts my bliss with Parker.

"There's someone looking in my window," she says quietly.

Parker snaps up to look at her, "are you serious?"

She nods once.  Her body is shaking quickly.  Parker stands up and she flinches back so fast that Parker stops moving.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, Eliza," He says.

I stand up too as she replies, "what if it's him?"

Him.  Her kidnapper.  There's no way he could be here.

"How could he have found you?" I ask.

"I-I don't k-know," she struggles for words.

It's been so long since I've heard that unsure voice of hers, it almost doesn't sound like her own.

"We'll go up and check," Parker says, taking my hand.

We head upstairs and push open the door slightly.  In the window is a deranged man.  He's on his hands and knees looking into Eliza's room.

Parker pov:
What the hell is that thing.  It can't be her kidnapper.  This person is too mentally unstable to successfully take someone. 

We slam the door and run downstairs like pussies.  Eliza sees us and immediately begins to shake and freak out even more.

"It's him!  I knew it!  He found me!  I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead!" She spirals.

Chester walks over to her and bends to her level, which isn't far for him.

"Hey, hey, hey, stop.  It's not him.  It's someone else.  We're gonna get rid of them.  You're Fine," he says.

Eliza looks up at him, still horrified, "I'm sorry,"

"No, don't apologize," my boyfriend says, "it's okay to be scared."

She nods and sits down on the couch.  She fidgets with her hands like she used to.

"I'm calling the police," I tell Chester.

**

Eliza pov:

The police arrive during the night but I somehow fell asleep before they made it to the house.  Parker and Chester assured me that it wasn't him.  I chose to believe them.

I've been hidden in my room all day with the curtains closed.  I don't want to see anything like that again.  That thing was horrifying.

I also get the feeling that Parker and Chester are in serious danger.  That thing wasn't an actor.  It was real.  I don't like this feeling...

Because I'm never wrong.

———————————————————————————
A/n: who saw the new Life of Luxury video?  God knows I ate that shit up.

Anyways, I think they are becoming aware of the shipping going on.  Watch them read fanfic written about them and they read this.  I will roll off the face of the Earth.  If they are reading this: I'm sorry, 12 year old me was weird af.