0

[1v1SC] [Meat (main dish) + plot (side dish)] [Medium and Short Story Collection]

  The meat is fruity, focusing on beauty and sweetness.

  ———————————

  Strawberry: "His Little Strawberry" (click to enter)

  [Teaching the evil ruffian god of learning × sweet, juicy and soft girl]

  Protagonists: Yu Xiujin & Shen Mengmeng (cautious Couple)

  "Be good, spread your legs, I'll give you whatever you want."

  He was like Satan who seduced Eve to eat the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden.

  She stared straight at him, eagerness in her eyes.

  She wants his heart, can he give it too?

  He is the girl's heart that she has hidden for five years and no one knows about.

  However, he was able to directly say at the first glance that met her eyes——

  "Do you like me?"

  It turns out that you can't hide when you like someone.

  ———————————

  Banana Chapter: "Water Milk Banana Melt" (click to enter)

  [Suspected of a cold and affectionate husband × a young woman who is dissatisfied with desires]

  Main characters: Jiang Chengjin & Wen Xiu (the Splendid couple)

  after amnesia , while flipping through the photo album, she asked him, "I used to chase you, did I have a hard time chasing you?"

  "Well," he responded in a deep voice, paused, and added, "Actually, it wasn't that hard... "..."

  You thought that I was the prey that you had worked so hard to get.

  As everyone knows, all the time, I have been cast into the net by myself.

  [The common crematorium of chasing wives contains bad things such as divorce, car accident, and amnesia.

  (But these are not important, even if it is fried old rice, I also want to fry the spicy cheese curry pork belly plate with rice!)]

  ———————————

  Peach chapter: "Peach no yao yao" (Click to enter)

  [10,000-year-old lazy old fox fairy x 100-year-old estrus little milk cat] The

  protagonists: Fu Yuan & Yao Yao (Yao Yuan and his wife) are

  a demon, and the whole family ascends to heaven.

  In order to get into his family's household registration book, get something for nothing, and become a fairy, she racked her brains.

  "Grandpa, after tying this red string, should we go to Yue Lao's place to register our marriage?"

  "...call me Mr. Fu."

  "Ah~ after marriage, should I call you 'husband'? "

  ...You still call me grandpa."

  Later...

  he tied her to the bed and galloped on her, "Do you like my husband like this? Huh?

  " Jiao Yin said, "Oh~ Fu... Mr. Fu, please respect yourself!"

  Fu Yuan never expected that he would be fascinated by her in the end, after he had been so innocent for tens of thousands of years.

Other works: "National Hand Chaoge"