Mr Sweet" Is that what you both really think?"

Charlie" You didn't want us then"

Eddie" And you don't want us now"

There was a moment of awkward silence before we both get up.

Eddie" Look book the flights we will get out of your life again Eric"

Mr Sweet" Edison, Charlie, I insist you treat me as a teacher with respect and I want better behaviour in class"

We both chuckle and walk over. Eddie then speaks for the both of us.

Eddie" It's a little late for that isn't it"

Mr Sweet" Not if you are both serious about staying"

Me and my brother both nod, of course we were, we may have wanted to both leave when we got here but there was stuff to stay for, Eddie liked Patricia and I was dating Jerome, which I was yet to tell my brother about.

Mr Sweet" Alright then"

Twins" Really?"

Mr Sweet" Yes and there is one more condition, I want to get to know you both better as your father"

Charlie" We still don't want people to know who we are"

Mr Sweet" Well they will find out eventually"

We both nod.

Mr Sweet" So is it a deal?"

He holds out his hand and we both reach out to shake it.

Twins" Deal, dad"

We then leave to head off to lessons.

Mr Sweet" Dad.."

Eddie" I am going to see if I can find Patricia"

Charlie" Yeah I really should see Jerome about this match today, I'll see you later yeah"

Eddie" Sure"

We both hug.

Charlie's POV

I enter the lounge room where Fabian and Joy are busy setting chairs out for the big match. I pretend to be doing something but I really am listening to their conversations. When Nina comes in she seems annoyed at Fabian as she likes him and he was chatting with Joy. They seem to have an argument and then she tells him to grow up a bit. They leave the lounge room just as Jerome enters.

Jerome" Hey, you ready to take on the opposing school for the Frobisher shield"

Charlie" Of course I am always ready, I really want us to get that shield"

Jerome" Me too, you have no idea, I just we can get it"

Charlie" We will I just know we will"

Jerome" Thanks Charlie"

We both then kiss and I smile when we part.

Jerome" Hey, I was wondering if we do win the Frobisher shield, will you come to the prison with me to tell him"

Charlie" Not what I expected for our first date but I'll take it"

Jerome" Oh it's not a date, I mean it can be if you want it, not that it couldn't be"

I chuckle, Jerome was so cute when he was flustered.

Charlie" Jerome, it's okay, I will come to the prison with you and anyway we are going to win this shield"

Jerome" I have something special for our first date"

Charlie" Awwww"

I give him another peck on the lips.                                    

Me and Jerome were just getting in some last minute practise before the big match, all the students had started to file in and take their seats. I was just about to serve another ball to Jerome when someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turn around to see it's my brother.

Charlie" Oh hey bro, how did things go with Patricia"

Eddie" Not good, she is still mad at me"

We both look round to see Patricia, she is so busy talking to Nina and Amber, she doesn't even notice us.

Eddie" I just wish I knew what to do"

Charlie" Why don't you do something nice for her, you know surprise her"

Our dad then announces that they are ready for the match.

Eddie" I'll be cheering you on from the stage.

Charlie" Thanks bro"

As the other team begin to file in, a sea of green and yellow uniforms sit down on the opposite side of the room. I then watch as the shield Jerome has been after slides across our vision.

Charlie" There is it, there is the shield"

Jerome" I can't believe it's here"

Nina's POV

We was taking our seats and Amber sat down next to me.

Amber" You know I'm still annoyed that Jerome choose Charlie over me"

Patricia" Since when did you like sports Amber?"

Amber" I don't but ping pong is the one sport I sort of enjoyed, I kind of miss playing"

Amber then starts to sulk which doesn't look good on her.

Nina" Amber, look lets just forget it and watch the match, maybe grow up a little or a lot"

Eddie's POV

I was sat next to Fabian who kept asking about the rules of ping pong.

Fabian" So explain this again"

Eddie" "Okay, if the ping-pong ninjas score two more points, then it's game over for Jerome and Charlie which I really don't want to happen."

We all sigh as the other team scores again.

Eddie" Come on sis, you got this" 

Patricia" "They lose this point, and that's it."

They take break after a while and Patricia sighs stating she is bored.

Patricia" I can't believe they are beating us, losers"

Nina" Patricia" If you haven't got anything nice to say don't say anything at all"

Patricia then looks at me and can't speak. I then see her senkara cackling as always.

Eddie's POV
We all watch with baited breath as the ball is tossed across the table twice but Jerome misses it hitting it the third time, which then ends the game. I lean my head back in frustration, I mean my sister was brilliant at this but Jerome was really messing this up.

Story Notes
So the twins have decided that there is people to stay for like their dad, Patricia and Jerome. Charlie gets nervous for the tournament and is comforted by her supportive brother. And Nina finds out she sentences her friends to curses.

Authors Notes
Sorry this is up late got involved doing some things. Here you go, I hope you enjoyed. Let me know in the comments.

Like/Comment/Follow
Thanks X