❃Chapter Nine❃

Start from the beginning

A waiter came towards and greeted them with heart smile. Jungkook didn't care about the waiter so pulled up his phone and start to write a message to his secretary nayeon to arrange his all meeting at 8 o'clock.

"Where is tae??" Jimin said, jungkook didn't hear it as he was messaging his secretary.

"He is in the kitchen do you want me to call him sir" jimin nod quickly, the waiter left to call taehyung.

Jungkook was about to ask where is the waiter but a familiar voice take his attention he immediately look up and  meet with the person whom his eyes are carving to see.

Seeing him after month is like a dream for him and one more thing he missed so much those blue eyes which look like a blue sky or icy.

Jungkook can't see any emotion in those blue eyes. Are they sad? Or are  they strong? Or Are they bright? Or Are they cloudy?. He can't know which emotions those blue eyes shows.

 He can't know which emotions those blue eyes shows

The both Males got lost at each other eyes. Jungkook knows that taehyung is also lost in his eyes because of the body expression. They was just looking into each other eyes with no words.

"Sorry of disturb you guys your moment but there's an innocent person here waiting to eat" the both of them suddenly startled and snapped back to reality as they look at jimin.

"Hey taetae bear" jimin stood up, throw his hand to taehyung who immediately pushed pout jimin.

"Hello Mr.park" taehyung said, jungkook stare at him.

"What can I get for you both?" Taehyung said, opening his nametage to write on it

"Why are you ignoring me taehyung??" Jungkook ask amazingly staring at the masked male.

"Why would I ignore you Mr.jeon?" Taehyung questioned back.

"Than why you didn't greet me?" Jungkook said smirking, slowly looking at him from head to toe and trying to not let his jaw drop.