C17 : Increasing (1)

Start from the beginning

" Aww.. We lose.. But congrats Mina.." said Asui as she cheering on Mina.

" That's really awesome fight Lida! " - said uraraka while making lida hands meme.

" Yeah.. But.. " Lida feel a bit uncomfortable with boboiboy who behave strange at that moment.

'.......'

" I somehow feel frightened with that quirk of boboiboy, I know that he's strong, but don't you guys feel that quirk was different than others? " ask kaminari trying to get real here.

'.......' awkward silence more

" It's scary.. Almost as if he... Far beyond from us.. Way stronger " kirishima broke the silence.

" But, it's doesn't matter if he's scary or not, he's our friend right! " uraraka try to calming down everyone.

They all nod as they agree with uraraka. No matter who is boboiboy, he always be their friend.

' That quirk earlier, it's dangerous.. My feelings told me to get away as if I will be killed at any moment, I wonder, what would Todoroki felt ' - Lida thought

" Wait.. Where are Boboiboy , Midoriya and Todoroki? " ask Asui.

Meanwhile in somewhere far from stadiums

Meanwhile in somewhere far from stadiums.. ( behind school)

A scene that two rival speak to each other. It's them. Todoroki Shouto and Izuku Midoriya.

" You want to tell me something, right? What is it? " ask midoriya while sweatdrop.

" You are my rival and I really need an eyes on you.. Only you.. That was I think.. Because of you and All Might seems closer than anyone else do.. I start wondering something.. But boboiboy.. Today, he made me use my quirk that I hated most in my entire life , until I pledge to not using it neither Lida nor kaminari nor yaoyozaru nor uraraka nor tokoyami.. Every felt it, only I'm the one who felt it, that moment.. One by one person that made me stand without doing anything, just making me more using of this damn quirk.. " - Todoroki explain but midoriya doesn't seems to understand it.

" w-what is it you're trying to say? " - ask midoriya with his racing heart that made him feel scare if Todoroki find the truth of him.

" You... Who are you guys to get in my way? " - Todoroki said with cold voice ever. He's really feel anger that he never had before.

" w-what? " - midoriya

"No.. Are you.. All Might's illegitimate son or something? " - Todoroki

Krik Krik Krik....

"What? " - midoriya

So, this is what he want to said..

" or.. Is it distant cousin? " Todoroki continue to ask again.

" Wait! I'm not his son or cousin ! You got it all wrong! Ah.. I-I mean.. If I said this, you must believe that was what a secret son would said, but believe me, I'm not lying! " said midoriya in panic mode.