C1 : Mechamato?

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!
____________________________________

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note! ____________________________________

Smack! Bang! Prrrang!

A fight without fear with just a teenage kids group and his team(a.k.a TAPOPS !)

??? : Boboiboy!!!

Smack!

A big hit land on boboiboy's face..

Boboiboy : urgh..

Boboiboy try to stand up but his leg is already trembling.

Boboiboy : (what was that earlier, I just saw something behind his back!)

??? : Just give up, boboiboy! I almost have all of your elemental power! Now.. TIME TO GET THE OTHER THREE ELEMENT!

A villain who have the power of elements from boboiboy was about to suck Boboiboy's other elements but suddenly stop by a weird teleportal.

Boboiboy : huh? That's...!

A human with red armor hold Boboiboy's hand from that teleportal.

??? : come with me!
Boboiboy : w-wait! Who are you?!
??? : I'm a hero that you can trust, Mechamato is my name, but now not the time to chitchat!

Huh?
Boboiboy just about to say something to him then he get pulled by a hero named Mechamato.

??? : BOBOIBOY! DON'T YOU DARE TO RUN!

The villain chased after them. Boboiboy's friends and his team too, but they can't enter because the portal was already close.

Debuk!

Boboiboy fell on the ground with grass on it. He take a look around and he saw the hero in red armor in front of him or a.k.a Mechamato

Mechamato : are you okay?

Mechamato give hand for help boboiboy to stand up.

Boboiboy was wary about his actions and now just remember something about his teammates and his friends.

Boboiboy : WAIT! WHAT ABOUT MY FRIENDS AND MY TEAMMATES! MY ELEMENTS WERE STOLEN TOO BY RETAK'KA! WE HAVE TO SAVE THEM FIRST!

Mechamato: wait! Don't worry about them! We have to do-

??? : hahaha! Now, you can't run anymore, boboiboy and you, the weird red armor or whoever you are..

Boboiboy : RETAK'KA! how did you.. !
Retak'ka : now, now, don't you blabbering, because if you do, my ears will bleed again.. Shall we continue the fight, boboiboy and... Nah, probably you will lose before I even hit you.. Look at you, like a scare trembling chicken with a poop beside you, hah! Probably you dead cause I will take all your elemental power, boboiboy! Muahahahaha(evil laugh)

Retak'ka mocking boboiboy without knowing who the side of boboiboy.
(welp, you dead now mr. retak'ka)

Mechamato then with a menacing look, just about to bomb his head like a sounds kettle when it's hot!

???: well, he's dead now. .
Mechamato : hey partner, Can we just do this to that shitty villain until he left to ashes? ( crack his own hands while smile menacing )
???: hehe.. You're on it!

Boboiboy look at retak'ka and he was going to fight him but suddenly stop when he saw Mechamato fight with retak'ka.

Mechamato was so fast that boboiboy couldn't catch up his movements.

Mechamato : partner! Change this to an item that can suck back Boboiboy's power!
Partner: understand, aibo! (a.k.a partner)

Mechamato then hold a big stone and ask his mechabot(i think) to change the stone to an item that can suck back the elemental power.

Retak'ka, who was holding the elemental power has been suck by the item! He struggle on it.

Retak'ka : NO! GIVE BACK MY POWER!

boboiboy was shocked by that action and was very thankful to Mechamato for bringing back his power, now the time has come to defeat retak'ka!

Bang!

They suddenly shock by that sound of a person who was flying and fell down, hit on tree.

Mechamato was sweating, knowing that the time has come. (what was it!)

Mechamato : damn! The time has come to this, huh?

Retak'ka saw the opportunity to run away and join the new villain when he saw an attack from the weird portal!

Boboiboy: YOU! DON'T TRY TO RUN AWAY!

Boboiboy was about to chase after retak'ka has been stopped by Mechamato!

Mechamato : don't.. We have another job to do! Follow me!

Boboiboy at first was wary of Mechamato actions but now he believe on him not because of his action just now, but he definitely have seen that guy before..

Boboiboy : ( who's actually him? I guarantee have meet with him before but.. Where...?)

Suddenly...
.
.
.
.
.

Hi guys! It's me autor here! I have done my c1, it's really tired and hard for thinking the ideas! But, you know what! I'm satisfied with it! I hope you guys satisfied too! Please follow my acc and read more my story!

And don't forget if you like this story! Share with your fan boboiboy/ bnha!
I'll try to update more! Cheer on me! Okay!

Well, see you in the next chapter! Chu~~