C15 Teamwork (1)

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!
____________________________________

" Woah~~ It turn out that he beyond my compare.. " said rin while losing her body on the couch.

" I wonder what is his quirk called.. " Mechamato mumble..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" The time limit is 15 minutes, the point value of each group's band is worth the total point accumulation for each of the warhorse's members and the one to wear the headband will be the warhorse's rider

" The time limit is 15 minutes, the point value of each group's band is worth the total point accumulation for each of the warhorse's members and the one to wear the headband will be the warhorse's rider. Think of them as standard bearer , until the limit time, you have to fight, steal for the headband and guard your rider as much as you can! You may not equip your headband on any area besides above your neck , as more and more headband are taken, this will be become more interesting! And the most important in this game , even If you should lose your headband or crumble as a horse configuration , you still not out of the game ! " explain midnight in excitement.

" So, that's means.. With the 42 contestant around 10 - 12 will be on the field the entire time? " as momo from class 1-A mumbling to her friends.

" So, there's no need to get antsy once your group headband are taken, right? " - Mina

" But if you don't have your eyes on the breakup of the points everyone's gaining and losing, you won't be able to judge properly ,Mina.. " - Tsuyu Asui

" Quirk are allowed to use as I want to see the amazing scene like earlier! But still, if you attack any other group by meaning of breaking them apart, you will get red card means out field for the rest of the game! " Midnight keep explain again.

' What! That's means eliminate then!' boboiboy thought.

" NOW! ONLY 15 MINUTES TO START FORM YOUR GROUP! ' announced midnight.
___________________________

Inside Nezu room

" I wonder who will be in boboiboy team.. " - Nezu

" I don't think other competitors want to be with his team.. It's not only he strong, he has many points which made it's risky to be with such a team with him, once his point are taken, they have to struggle to take it back.. A young hero should be cautious with that " - Rin