C14 : The Awakening

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!
____________________________________

BOM!!

Explosion sounds

Huh?

<Wow! Class 1-A, Izuku Midoriya now charge to the front! What an amazing move! > - present mic announced while the situation goes really thriller.

' Khh '
' Midoriya '

Everyone surprise with the explosion earlier that made by midoriya. The people on the stadium make very loud cheering noises as they get thrilled by the competitors, especially Boboiboy, Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou. The four madboy competitors.

< He overtook them! HE OVERTOOK THEM!!! > - present mic yelled .

' Holy crap! That explosion was big! ' midoriya thought as he fell down to the ground where Todoroki and Bakugou chasing boboiboy.

Boboiboy look behind. "Tch, even now I use my full power in lightning form they still.... Hmph! as if I'm gonna lose" Boboiboy increasing his power more.

" DEKU! don't you think about passing me! " Bakugou yell.

" This isn't the right time to worry the people behind me.. " Todoroki increase his speed, same with bakugou.

Midoriya with his anxiety feelings of losing , he accelerate more.

Now the situation is almost win - win .. Boboiboy somehow feel like something burning inside his heart. He feel a little bit slower but still try his best to win.

Boboiboy, Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou is the same position of running now.

Inside the Nezu room

"Huh? There's something wrong with my s-EEEK!!" - Mechamato

" This is it.. " -Rin grinning like a devil while clenching her fist. Mechamato and nezu drop sweating

"THIS IS! BOBOIBOY AWAKENINGGGGG!! I'M WAITING FOR THIS DAMN MOMENT!! " cheer rin while slamming the coffee table with her fist. The coffee table break into two...

Back to the story

' My heart feel burning

' My heart feel burning.. I can't lose now! Just a little more.. But.. Why? Why do I feel light than before? I feel like.. I can run more.. No.. I must run! Eh? Why It's suddenly feel excited..? ' thought boboiboy who was a little bit further than the other trio madman. Not only that, he's smirking like an evil who has a dirty plan . ( No! Our boboiboy isn't evil!)

A glowing yellow eyes , black and white stroke hair turn into light yellow with black stroke hair, a slightly look like smoke come out from boboiboy body and then..

Awakening is the only exist in such a hero place like this Heroes World, all of this people are awakened around the same age like 4 or 5 years old, however there're a little bit people who didn't awakening their power so called as quirk. They the one called quirkless.