Special chapter

Hi guys! A special chapter for you guys who read this! And there are many oc in this chapter, so hope you guys understand!

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!
____________________________________

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note! ____________________________________

A story of how Mechamato enter the heroes world a.k.a bnha / mha

???: lotus!! Stop this!! Why did you do this to us!!

A red armor of a guy yelled to one of his friend.

???: NO! I'm sorry amato, but I won't be one of your team again! I will go with 'him'

A young 'boy ' called lotus with his power of dark element fly on the sky while fighting with the guy 'amato '

Amato : Lotus! Just why! Why did you betrayed us! You like my own son!!

Amato yelled again. He doesn't want lotus to go to villains side.

Lotus smirking and both of his hands was showing a dark orange fire and he yelled again.

Lotus : AMATO!! YOU REALLY DON'T DESERVE TO BE MECHAMATO! GIVE ME MECHABOT!!

(sorry if I use dark orange because if I use black for the fire... It's like....sorry again.. 〒Δ〒)

Amato look at lotus who was about to shoot the fire from his hands but suddenly stop. When Amato look at lotus face, lotus was crying and look very pain.

Amato : lotus.. (mumble)

Lotus : I... Can't do this.. (mumble)

Suddenly...

ACK!!!

A zapp of lightning attack lotus's body. Lotus who was in painful after got overrun/ lightning slash (?) from a big hat villain like a pirate. Lotus suddenly fell down to the ground and lost consciousness.

Amato : LOTUS!!!!

the pirate big hat villain was smirking at Amato and ask his underlings to take lotus to his big flying ship.

Amato : CAPTAIN JOVIAN !!! GIVE BACK MY FRIEND, LOTUS!!! YOU BASTARD!!!

Amato chased after them but they suddenly open a portal. Amato take a random iron stick.

Amato : Mechabot! Mechanize this!

???: Mechamato!! If you go now, you will-
Amato : sorry tarung , I will save lotus now.. He just a teenage boy who doesn't even have a family! I'll see you later!
???: MECHAMATO!!

Amato tie a rope to his waist and the iron stick which is Mechanize to a mini rocket stick. He then active it and stick it at captain jovian big ship.