2(Mia Nightmare)(Short)

Mia Dream

Mia woke up and found herself in a black void.When she think about where she is,a light appear and see a little boy opening his present and pick up an elephant stuffed toy.Mia recognize that boy is Max.

Mia:Max?!

As the little Max start saying something

Little Max:Yay!My favorite stuffed toy!Thank you daddy and mommy!

Mia start running to him but suddenly the light turn black.When the light turn back to bright,it reveal Max in 10 and holding the elephant stuffed toy.He think about what to do with his elephant stuffed toy.

Max(10):What do I do with my stuffed elephant.I know!I should give it to my little sister Mia.She will be happy.*Smiles*

Mia start to tear up as the light black out.The light turn back and reveal Max giving his stuffed elephant to Mia from her birthday.

Max(10):Happy birthday little sis.*Smiles*

Mia(8):*Shocked*Is that!I always want that stuffed toy!

Max(10):I know you like it little sis.You promise to always keep it ?

Mia(8):Thank you brother!I promise I will always keep it!(Smiles happily)

Mia remember the stuffed elephant that her brother gave it as the light black out again.When it turn back,it reveal Max laying on the ground with a beaten scar while Mia holding the stuffed elephant with a lighter.She light the stuffed elephant on fire and throw it on the ground.

Max(13):Why....little...sis...

Mia(11):I don't need your stupid elephant toy anymore.It disgusting.You should go buy me a lot of jewellery.*Start laughing*

The light black out and Mia start crying.She regret burning her brother stuffed toy that gave it to her.

Mia:*Crying*I so...sorry...brother...I regret...burning that s...stuffed...elephant that y...you gave it.....to me.

Suddenly a person start grabbing Mia up and reveal it Max.Mia start to struggle but no use.Suddenly,Max start to crying but his tear are blood.

Max:*Crying*WHY LITTLE SIS!WHY DID YOU BROKE OUR PROMISE!YOU PROMISE ME YOU WILL ALWAYS KEEP IT!BUT NOW YOU DESTROY IT!WHY!!

Mia:I sorry Max!I regret burning that stuffed elephant you gave me!Please give me a chance!

Max:THERE NO MORE CHANCE!YOU MUST DIE FOR WHAT YOU DID!

Mia:NOOOO!!!

Mia scream and wake up from her bed.It was a nightmare.Layla,Dayla and Zack running and open the door to check if Mia is okay.

Dayla:Are you okay Mia!?

Mia:*Wipe her tear*I met my brother Max in my dream and he say I broke his promise.I...I shouldn't have burn his favorite stuffed elephant that gave me.It really my fault!

Layla:*Hug Mia*It not your fault.It our fault that we did this to him.Tomorrow we go to the mall and see if we can find him.

Mia:Thank big sis.

____________________________________________________________

Next Update:Union react to Multiverse