Prologue

Union Academy,the school that bring people have Quirk,Sacred Gear,Semblance and Weapons to study.People thought they are the best heroes school in Union City,Right?

Wrong!Turn out inside,there one student born without those powers.His name is Max.He though it will be a normal life for him.But wrong,he got neglected and abused by his family.When he in Union Academy,he got bullied by most of the students and punished by teachers and headmasters.Expect some of the students that care about him.

Asia always heal Max after he getting bullied and abused.Velvet,Izumi and Itsuka sometimes gave Max some foods.Bulat always train him to get stronger.Lubbock sometimes carry Max to his house for living if Max parent kick him out.Issei always undercover from Rias peerage and check on him.

Until one day,it change everything...

Max was going to his dorm until he meet his bullies(Rias and her peerage(Expect Issei and Asia),Katsuki Bakugou,Team RWBY,Team CRDL,Team Hanzo,Layla,Dayla,Mia,Zack)ready to bully him

Yang:Hey!Guess who here?!Our punching bag!

Max:Shut up you son of a bitch.

Ruby:Hey!Don't call my sister that!

Max:Shut up!I just want a normal life!

Layla:You can't have normal life little brother!

Bakugou:Yeah we can't do that.DIE!

Bakugou use his quirk and punch at Max.Everyone start punching and kicking him for saying that.The students that care about Max arrive until Asuka get her katana and slice Max right eye(I wanna kill this son of a bitch)

Bulat/Lubbock/Issei/Asia/Izumi/Itsuka/Velvet:NOO!!!

Max:AHHHH!!!!MY EYE!!!

Asuka:How you like that weakling!

Ozpin:What going on?!

They turn around and see headmasters coming from behind

Rias:Brother!Max just hit us for no reason!

Lubbock:She lying!

Sirzechs:Really?!Max you are expelled from our school!

Issei:What?!You can't do that to Max!!

Max:Whatever!I never coming back to this school anymore!

As Max start running to his dorm and pack his thing.After that,he run away from Union Academy.Everyone(expect the students that care about Max) was happy that Max leave the school.

Ozpin:Finally.That piece of trash is gone.Let celebrate our trash leave our school.

Every students:Yes Sir!

Lubbock(Mind):Son of a bitch!You guys will pay for hurting Max!

At night,everyone celebrate Max leaving Union Academy.The students care about Max start going outside and thinking about Max

Issei:God damn it!They don't care about the powerless student!Is this even a heroes school?!

Izumi:I don't know.But right now let hope Max is fine.

Lubbock:Wait guys!I got a messages from Max

Lubbock open his phone and everyone look at the messages that Max send

Max(Messages):Hey guys.So i know that I leave this heroes school cause they bully me.I not going to my home cause of my family.But I will be fine.I will find a normal life for me.We will hang out sometimes from the mall nearby.I will call you when I okay.See ya. :)

Everyone saw this and glad that Max is okay and he going to find a normal life for him

Lubbock(Mind):Take care bro.