"Mr. Alex scheduled your meeting by 12pm, so you might have to wait another 15 minutes since he is in a meeting right now." He was so polite, unlike someone. I made a mental note and walked through the cabins reaching my usual spot. Right outside his office, was a waiting lounge.

A few minutes later, the door clicked open. I didn't even need to turn my head to guess who it was. A beautiful tall blonde walking out of his office with giggles. "See you around Alex!" She enthusiastically peeked inside the office and her voice as loud as it could be.

Of-course, tell everyone that you are hanging out with Alexander Norman. She passed me a look as I rose to my feet. Surprisingly I was taller than her and that was satisfying enough. I gave her a small smile and without knocking I made my way inside his office.

As soon as I entered I regretted it. He was standing there, shirtless with his back facing me. He turned around abruptly. That toned chest and all. Of-course he worked out a lot! My eyes widened as a shock passed my body.

Alex's god like features were so cold as he glared at me. "What the hell woman, at-least knock!" He growled and swiftly put on his shirt.

I turned around on the spot as I faced the opaque glass door. "I didn't know you were shirtless during working hours." My voice was as crisp as it could be. The flashbacks of the dream coming to me again. Fuck no!

"Mind you, your meeting was scheduled by 12pm. It's just 11:55." He added and I knew he was stepping closer to me with every word. I turned around on my foot and he had buttoned up that shirt, leaving the first two undone.

His sleeves rolled up as he crossed his arms over his chest casting those veins as paid actors. His face turned back to a blank sheet it usually was. "More-so, it's weekend. Everyone is allowed to have a little fun, aren't they? Look at you, a proper office attire can't compare. Nah."

The sarcasm in his voice made me want to smack him across his face. "I don't have time for your sarcastic remarks Alex, I'd appreciate if we talk work." I didn't once look away from that intense stare. My eyes landing on those lips I kissed in my dreams. The annoyance of being attracted to him was putting me in the worse mood.

"Sure. Let's see what updates we have." He sighed and walked towards his desk taking a seat on his usual comfortable office chair.
"Your work submission was due yesterday and here you are, you haven't even submitted the draft yet. That's a first. May I know why? And I heard you had an argument with manager of HR department last Monday. Do you miss seeing me so much?" He passed me a small smile.

"My work is certainly stuck due to personal reasons which I think are none of your concerns. About the argument, it was not much. Ask your manager to stop making a big deal out of it. She kept taunting me, I returned her remarks with truth." I crossed my arms over my chest, leaning back on the cold chair.

"Truth that she fucked me?" He raised a brow.

"Well I am pretty sure since I saw her walk out a couple minutes ago. More-so, she sounded so confident that I was nothing but made up of my connections in the industry. I wanted to give her a taste of her own medicine. But I assure you Sir, the argument wasn't public." It was my turn to smirk at him.

"You sound jealous Ashley, do you want me too?" His voice fading at the end and there was something I saw flashing in those cold eyes or maybe I was hallucinating. Once again the imagination of us doing things filled my brain.

"It's none of my concerns who you fuck Mr.Alexander." I pressed my lips in a thin line.

"Exactly my point." He leaned in, placing his elbows on the desk. "Now, show me the draft. Your last work was five months ago, and that's not a short period of time. I might have to terminate the contract if this month passes as well." He had a sudden seriousness flash across his face.

"I can show you the draft but I need a couple days to finish the story once for all. It's also the last one of my series. Our contract will end anyways." I pulled out my MacBook, as placed it on his desk and started logging in.

Opened my draft I passed him the Mac. He started reading and then it came, exactly what I was afraid of. He read the chapter heading and jumped straight to the last chapter. To see where I was stuck. "The plot is intriguing, and the last chapter is where you seem to be stuck.." his voice faded as sheer concentration filled his face as he read through the lines.

Our eyes made contact for a brief moment as he looked up at me. "Well, I am sure you can finish this up well, although I would recommend making some changes in the whole set up of this erotic theme going on. I am sure your personal problem won't affect this scene, would it?" He looked at me and a I noticed that amused look in his eyes.

"Thank-you for the personal feedback Sir, appreciated. And I am not sure what you mean by that last part. Maybe my personal problem is the reason I can't bind this up." My eyes pierced into his.

"So you basically lack inspiration for this sex scene? Maybe I can help you with that. An abrupt office..." As he spoke the back of my throat felt very dry. His eyes once again caught mine. But this time he stood up from his chair, circling around his desk to be standing a mere step away from me.

I couldn't help but visualize and my heart skipped another beat. For a second I didn't know what to say. I rose to my feet and that was the worst mistake I could do. He instantly caught my upper arm and pulled me in.

A gasp left my lips as my chest struck with his. I was sure I was hallucinating. That closeness made my stomach churn inside. "What do you think you are doing?" Despite the evident desire in my eyes, the words left my lips.

His hand snaking around my waist slowly. "This is the last time I am warning you Ashley, my life is none of your concern. Who I fuck, and who I love, it's my own choice. Stop with your little excuses to get involved with me."

His words strung the lowest chords causing irritation to build inside of me. The tension was real but so was the annoying feeling in my chest. "I don't care who you..." my words were cut off as we switched our positions and I was the one leaning against his desk.

"I am sorry." He stepped away and crossed his arms over his chest. My cheeks were flushed and I was sure my ears were red as well.
"Why would you.."

"Someone was peeking inside my office and I used it as an excuse to get rid of them." He stated the obvious and I nodded my head blankly.
"Oh.. I should get going then. See you on Monday for the final submission and my last day here." My heart was beating fast and all I knew was that I needed to escape his office as fast as I could.

"Hm." That was all I got from his side. He went back to his desk and I was about to grab my  MacBook but he stopped me. "I will give this a read for you, I am free anyways. I might even complete the chapter for you. I have got a bit of an experience." He suggested with a nonchalant look.

"No need. I got this." I leaned forward again but he passed me a look. A look I have known since we first met. 'If I say it, I'd do it' look.
"If we are about to have an argument again, I might as well say that I am not interested because I am not in a good mood today. I will do this. This isn't the first time I have helped you." Sarcasm and sarcasm.

"It's you who insists, not me. And I always give you the credit. Okay?" I rolled my eyes.
He sighed.
"I will hand it over to you tonight." He didn't even look at me.

I quietly walked to the door, little did I notice how his eyes followed me. I turned around. "Don't you dare breach my privacy by opening other documents!" I warned him even though deep down I was sure he wouldn't. Because again, it wasn't the first time he had helped me.

More so, I would know the day he did, because everything in my writings is all about him. I wasn't obsessed with him but he was an inspiration that was imprinted in me like none other.