"Babe, we're going to be late!" Taehyung, unusually antsy,  tapped his polished black boot on the floor as he stared down at his wrist watch.

"The more you push the slower I will be," shouted Sunny from their bedroom.

"How much do you have to primp? You're beautiful enough!" he replied with exasperation.

"It's a wedding, Taehyung! I haven't been to one in...well, ever! I was never asked to be in one after college, and plus, ours was more of an elopement."

The sadness tinting her tone was not lost on Taehyung. It was true that their wedding had been more of an accepted fact rather than an actual event. They couldn't even register their union officially without betraying their existence. Sunny had been a great sport about it, but her husband knew that deep down it needled at her sometimes.

Taehyung decided to make his wait more comfortable by sitting in his rocking chair. As it creaked with each movement, he looked around the cabin he had called home for centuries. It had seen a few changes here and there, but it was basically the same.

He smiled as his mind reminisced over the last century in particular. Small claw marks on the floor spoke of Jungkook, times of pacing the floors, and scratches from shifting. Flowers in a small vase in the center of the kitchen table began living there after Sunny arrived. They were silk flowers because as Sunny often grumbled to him, "You never let anything grow over here."

Curtains of a modern print adorned the window over the kitchen sink. Special towels that he was never to touch draped over the oven handle. The entire cabin smelled of cinnamon, not too much to be overwhelming, just the right amount.

Taehyung leaned his head against the back of the rocker and his mind replayed the last twenty years. From the first time he met Sunny until the moment they returned from London. He found himself smiling at most of the memories, and ignoring the rest. She had truly brought much needed sunshine into his lonely existence.

He felt a cool finger press the space between his eyebrows and his eyes shot open.

"You're going to get worry lines," teased Sunny as she smiled down at him.

"If I haven't gotten them by now it would mean you gave them to me," said Taehyung, a smile playing on his lips.

Sunny's eyes narrowed but the smile never left her mouth. "I'll make you pay for that later. But right now we need to go. So who's waiting on who now?"

Taehyung snickered and stood up, straightening his coat and looking his wife over. She was dressed in an elegant black, a-line. It was cinched with a gold chain belt around her slim waist. Her knee-high black boots were as polished as his, the gold buckle and strap across the ankle sparkling in the light.

"You look beautiful," Taehyung whispered as he placed a gentle kiss behind her ear.

Sunny felt her cheeks warm and she turned her head to look her husband in the eyes. Their icy grayness had warmed and she found herself drowning in those shimmery pools. She smiled and leaned in for a quick kiss. "You dog."

Taehyung grinned, happy he had softened her prickly attitude once again. "We both know I am not above flattery to get your ire to wither."

Sunny couldn't help but laugh. "Your flattery gets you everywhere, Mr. Kim, except to a wedding on time."

The couple locked arms and step and headed out into the snow, through the forest, and over the river to attend the wedding of their friend.

* * *

Jaci's palms were damp. Despite all of Ha-Yoon's attempts at distracting her, all Jaci could think about was what was about to happen. She was about to be married.