"Go ahead," Reiko sighed.

     "Have you recently had an accident, or has anything caused you physical pain and/or damage since school started?"

     The teen briefly recalled when the Host Club gave her rope burn after trying to "abduct her." "No, nothing at all."

     "Have you experienced any emotional trauma within the past six months?"

     "No."

     "Have you ever consumed drugs or alcohol?"

     "I've only ever taken prescription medications and do so as I am instructed by my doctor. I might have a glass of wine or champagne on special occasions."

     "Thank you for being honest... Now, how has your sleep been? Are you waking up at night? Do you feel tired during the daytime?"

     "My sleep is normal as long as I go to bed at an appropriate time."

     "I see, and how has your menstrual cycle been? Is it regular? Do symptoms severely impact your quality of life?"

     "My cycles are normal. I experience pain that is easily managed with medicine."

     "Alright, and are you sexually active?"

     "No, I am not."

     "Do you intend to be in the near future?"

     "No, though I suppose intentions only count for so much..."

     The doctor laughed slightly. "Would you like some information on how to be safe when you become sexually active?" she asked, grabbing some pamphlets from her desk.

     Reiko shook her head. "No, that won't be necessary. Thank you, though."

     "Alright then, thank you for answering my questions. You can go now and as Ms. Fujioka to come in."

      Reiko nodded and bowed respectfully before retreating to the curtained area.

     "How'd it go?" Haruhi asked as she pulled the curtain closed again.

     "Everything was normal according to the doctor. She wants to see you now."

     "It's great that everything came out okay," she told her as she began to pull off her blazer.

     Reiko nodded and untied her robe, allowing it to fall at her feet and leaving her in her underwear as she reached for her uniform. Stepping into the yellow dress, however, the curtain slid open, and a strange man stumbled into the changing area. It was the same man that had bumped into her and Kyoya earlier that day.

     "What on earth!" she yelped, yanking her dress up to cover herself.

     "S'cuse me!" Haruhi exclaimed, trying to inform the stranger that the area was occupied.

     The man flinched and whipped around at the sounds of their voices. "His eyes widened in panic before he rushed at them, cornering them into the wall and covering their mouths with his hands. "No! It's not what you think! Please just keep quiet!" he begged.

     Reiko stepped back to put some distance between them, only to trip over her dress and fall backward onto the floor, banging her elbow against the wall as she did so. She winced at the intense pin-pricking sensation that traveled down her arm and immediately cradled it to her chest.

     Seemingly worried about a possible injury, the man kneeled and reached for Reiko.

     "Get away from me this instant!" she shouted, her eyes wild with fear and anger.