Memoria II

All lights surrounded you seven, while leaving all the stars' light lost in the inky, black hole of the night sky; Draining all the glimmers and glisters from them into this stunning carnival, something that would be considered selfish in the eyes of many.

But I was condemned once, I couldn't possibly be condemned again.

Seeing your euphoric faces shimmer at the sight of such beauty I had created with my own hands, made me smile alongside you all.

This was something that no one else could give me and this was something that no one could give to you seven either.

Running along the iridescent attractions, all I could do was stand there and watch you all enjoy the fondness of the carnival, something that all of us had yet to experience.

Knowing that this was the last time that you'd all remember me; My last goodbye and my warm welcoming.

"Come!! You must go with us to the ferris wheel!! You can't miss out on this!!" you seven all screamed and begged me to come follow you guys, not realizing the fact that I wouldn't be able to enjoy in my own creation.

I looked back towards you all with an expression that could not be named, but I knew I had sent a sort of discomfort to all of you, because I had felt the same type of discomfort in me too.

A sort of crazed-dazed smile, is the closest thing to what I can describe it as.

"Sometimes, walking down this deadly path, without fleeing from death itself, can give creation to the most wonderful beings."

"A secret that can give rise to things unimaginable to the human eye." you pulled me closer towards you, embracing me into a hug while giving me a small peck in the neck, pulling me in little by little.

"Take me with that secret." a small smirk appeared in my lips, for those words were all that I needed to continue on with my idiotic plan.

A plan that which I still regret to this day; A plan that which carried it's form in blood and consent in falsehood.

With not one bit of remorse in my face, even with muttering the words...

"I'm sorry."