Chapter 7: Missing Person Case V (END)

Both of them arrived at the station. Cale wanted to drive but was stopped by Alberu.

It's a shame, Cale wanted to feel Alberu's arms circling his waist. The warmth feeling he felt, he wanted to experience once more.

Shaking his head to get rid of such thought, he grips the flash drive then the letters in his pockets.

Cale taps his foot on the concrete showing he's getting impatient waiting for Alberu. He does not want to go in alone, since they went out together, they shall go inside together as well.

Finally, after an hour, he is exaggerating, both went inside to their office.

Cale proceed to sit on Alberu's chair like it was his own. Well, it's comfy so he decided to sit there. He gave Alberu the letters he found in the abandoned house.

"Hyung, you read that while I'm going to see what's here in the flash drive."

Not looking at Alberu, Cale turns on the computer and inserts the flash drive. He found two files which he does not know what it contains. He clicks on it and recognizes it has a password.

'Password?'

'Why the heck does this has a password? Are these confidential files? Why is it on the victims' hands?'

Cale raises an eyebrow at this, feeling challenged, his lips start to twitch. If Alberu saw his expression, he would say Cale found something to toy with. His expression shows mirth and never backs down from a challenge.

He started to hack the password. His typing started slow but as he gets into his usual rhythm, it starts to get faster and faster. The sounds of typing are what both of them hear inside the four walls.

As he is focusing to crack the password, Alberu was reading the three letters he got from Cale while sitting on Cale's chair.

Letter 1

All individuals are different

Run when you see a monster

Might be your neighbor

Letter 2

Ill intentions

Soon will be discovered

Letter 3

Whatever happens

All shall see

The injustice they receive

Crimes that do not yet came to light

However, no secret stays forever

It would come to light someday

Nothing stays permanent

Good is bullshit

Alberu is confused about what the letter means. He runs his left hand through his hair and closes his eyes to think.

All individuals are different

Run when you see a monster

Might be your neighbor

Ill intentions

Soon will be discovered

Whatever happens

All shall see

The injustice they receive

Crimes that do not yet came to light

However, no secret stays forever

It would come to light someday

Nothing stays permanent