Chapter 2

A little shorter chapter (hurts less the brain to read) with character introduction at the end

"Mmh... mmh" Jin moaned as he chew on...whatever was in his mouth 'it's so delicious' . Hearing the sinful sound, four heads turned in light speed towards Jin. With wide eyes and biting their own lips at the sight, all four had the same thought 'how can someone look so cute and sexy while eating'.

Shaking his head Jk took the iPad pointing to the frozen screen "he knows this guy, his name apparently is Namjoon". Tae who was dreamily watching Jin turned his head to look at the screen. Making a grimace he said "that's Jimin's boyfriend, they started dating two years ago".

"What? You know this guy?" Jk surprised

"Nah not really, Jimin keeps him away from everyone" while rolling his eyes he continued annoyed "he brought him home once, our mum loved him ...don't know why tho".

"Why hasn't Jimin introduced him to me? I'm his friend" J-Hope wondered.

"I didn't even know shorty has a boyfriend" Jk added

"That's why we don't see him much around anymore" Yoongi

"Yeah, they moved in together about a year ago. Bought a house in the middle of fucking nowhere. Almost one hour drive from the city".

"Don't you miss him? He's your brother" J-Hope asked 

"I don't! He chose to move away... Ok enough about shorty and his boyfriend, looks like Jin finished eating so let's introduce properly" said Tae while leaning forward wiping the corner of Jin's lips with his thumb and licking it.

"What the...Tae... stop right there or I swear I'll throw you out" Jk said with gritted teeth while Tae just rolled his eyes at him.

With a smile and pointing index finger to himself "Taehyung, my name is Taehyung but you beautiful can call me Tae... or my love...or da"

"stop it Tae" Jk yelled with a murderous look.

Jin looked at them pointing at Tae "Tae".

"Yes baby call me Tae and w.. ouch, what was that for?" Holding the back of his head and glaring at Yoongi.

"My turn... Yoongi" index finger pointing at himself and giving the sweetest gummy smile ever. Before Jin could repeat Tae barked in "or... grandpa...graaaandpa... ouch" holding again the back of his head.

"Yoongi" Jin said with a smile looking at him.

"Hoseok but you can call me J-Hope"

"J-Hope" Jin repeated and started yawning.

"I think he's tired, he can sleep in one of the guest bedrooms" Jk said waving for Jin to follow him. As they reached the stairs to go up, Jk turned back and saw his friends follow them.

"What are you guys doing" an obviously pissed Jk asked.

"Oh don't mind us, we just wanna help... you know... put Jin to bed... maybe he doesn't like to sleep alone... I volunteer to sleep with him... ouch...stop slapping my head" Tae turned and yelled the last part into Yoongi's face.

"I promise ...I will slap much more then your head, if you all don't turn around and wait for me in the living room now" Jk hissed and pointed to the living room. 

Ok now the character introduction:

Junkook, 26

Only child to Dr. Jeon Jung (had to google Korean names, chose the shortest one) an neurosurgeon (again thanks google) and his wife Jeon Ara, an actress.

With Yoongi together he founded 'YOOJK' (please don't ask, will never be mentioned again) that's now one of the most successful company in the music industry.

His childhood friends are Tae and Jimin, their parents are friends. Later in the high school he met J-Hope and Yoongi and they clicked straight away.

Besides working and writing songs he does martial arts and drawing

His current girlfriend is Lana (took the name from a real life bitch I know😈) Jk is not a cheater, he always brakes up with his 'at the time' girlfriend before moving to the next one (😈😈)

Jin

We don't know anything about him yet. When the story goes on we will get all the juicy stuff.

Namjoon

Same as Jin, by time we will get there. Jimin's boyfriend

Jimin, 26

Parents irrelevant for this story (didn't know it's so hard to invent people)

Studied modern dance and is an amazing dancer, owns dance studios all over Korea.

55 seconds older then his twin brother Taehyung

Namjoon's boyfriend

Friends with J-Hope, Jk and Yoongi

Taehyung, 26

An successful actor and idol

55 seconds younger than his twin brother Jimin 😈

A total playboy! Has a special power tho: when he holds your hand, smiles at you and whispers, with his deep voice, sweet nothings... your brain just stops working and you become his puppet for the night

Yoongi, 27

Has a younger sister Mina, she's 24. He loves her most of the time, unless she pisses him off.

Owns 'YOOJK' (promise last time) with Jk together, writes most of the songs. If he's not working like a maniac, he's sleeping.

J-Hope, 27

No siblings and crazy in love with his fiancé Mina.

Studied design and is of course a successful designer. His label 'Hobi' is known all over the world for his 'je ne sais quoi' (I know🤦🏻‍♀️, will also never be mentioned again)

Note

Why the hell can't I change the cover of the freaking story? I click on all the right buttons, nothing happens 😫 and it's too early to start drinking😫

Thanks everyone who reads this, btw I do read your comments, I just don't now what to write back except thanks to all of you ❤️