"Mommy, can we go home?"

"Soon baby girl, we have to wait."

"Daddy, can we go home?"

"Daddy has to stay here a few days baby girl, but you can come lay down with me. Do you want to lay with me?"

"Yes, please! Mommy can you help me get to daddy?"

"Of course but we have to be very careful daddy got hurt."

"Are you okay daddy?"

"I'm hurting but I'll be okay, come on Ri!"

Erin scooped Riley out of Will's arms and brought her to Jay. He wrapped his arm around her as she got comfortable. The room is quiet and everyone still in disbelief.

"So does anyone care to explain?"

"Sure, this is our daughter Riley, she's 5 years old and she's amazing."

"5 years old??"

"Yea!"

"That either means it's not his or you didn't tell him?"

"Riley is Jay's biological daughter he found out about her when he came to New York."

"So, you've kept his kid a secret for 5 years?"

"Enough, With the question. Riley is my daughter, I found out about her when I went out there. Was it a surprise of course, but we've had months to talk about it and Er and I are in a really good place."

"I need a drink cause this is all to much!"

"I second that motion Kevin said!"

"So a few months ago Jay flew to New York to find you, and he did? There's millions of people in New York how in the hell did you find her?"

"I called Olivia from SVU and asked her for help. She told me her last known address, I built up the courage and went over. When I got there I knocked on the door, after a few knocks this big green eyed adorable little girl opened the door."

Jay started chuckling just thinking about the encounter.

"When she opened the door, all I heard was Riley Elizabeth Halstead, what have I told you about opening the door. I literally froze, I kept replaying that moment in my head. Then Erin came to the door and she was scared shitless too. So, that's how I found out about my beautiful little girl."

"You're perfectly fine with that, she lied to you for 5 years about her?"

"Me and my wife already talked about all of this, and now it's in our past."

"Hold on, why did you and Hailey split?"

"She knows why, listen guys I'm kinda tired and I only want to be with Er and Ri."

"I guess we'll see you when you're back at the district?"

"Yea, I'll see you then."

The team had left but, Hank was still lingering by. He was gonna speak until Erin spoke first.

"I know you have a lot of questions for me but, right now I don't care to answer them. I just want to relax and take a deep breathe with my husband. I know you probably think I'm wasting my time, but honestly Jay and Ri are the best things that could've happened to me. So, I will talk to you when Jay comes back to the office."

"Okay I will see you then!"

Hank turned and walked away, he was not expecting any of this. The girl he considered as his own was standing up to him and he didn't like it. Already overwhelmed with everything, Jay reached for her hand to pull her closer. Jay only wanted a simple life with his new wife and kid, he was ready to put it behind him.