thirty eight part two

Axel

I woke up the next day wreaking of alcohol, vomit, and body odor. More than likely mine.

I wanted to stretch out but a small whine from whatever the hell was underneath me made me freeze. I slowly looked down to see blonde hair scattered like a broken bird's nest across her face. She wiggled under me before sighing and stilling.

I let out a deep breath and opened the door, carefully getting out of my car to properly stretch. My phone buzzed in my pocket. Shocking it still even has a battery life to begin with.

It buzzed another time as I pulled it out.

Fisher

Had to edit some parts out. ;)

There was a link attached. I clicked it & YouTube pulled up. The video was titled "She Doesn't Do Much", and it started playing. Vanessa showed up, laughing and spinning around in my room with Caleb and Fisher. It looked normal until she fell on the bed and Isaac started kissing her.

When he pulled away, she was giggling and Fisher started kissing her. It was when Caleb started fidgeting with her shorts that she stopped laughing and moved Fisher off her. There was a random hand belonging to Fletch that tried soothing her.

She was tricked long enough until it started and I couldn't keep watching. I exited out of the video and stared at the ground.

"They won't delete it, will they?" I shook my head at Vanessa's cracking throat. The video already had over a thousand views. I didn't even want to know what the comments were. "Can you at least try?" I nodded, but I wasn't certain they'd listen to me.

"I'm so sorry I didn't come sooner," I couldn't even look at her. "I'm sorry I left you with them."

"You didn't know," she paused, sniffed. "I didn't know either."

"I'll do my best to get that removed," I promised, shoving my hands in my pockets.

"If you can't, I understand," she paused again. "just don't treat me any different like anyone else will."

"I won't," I finally looked at her, but she was looking down at her phone. A tear streaked down her cheek.

"It's already happening," she whispered.

"What?" She handed me her phone and saw her Facebook was opened. Comments were flooding in, saying she was dumb, a slut, disgusting. Only a couple told Fisher to take it down, but others shut them down.

"I can handle this," she took her phone back. "just don't tell anyone." I nodded, looking back at the ground.

"Let's get you home," I opened the door for her but she shook her head.

"I can walk from here."

"Please, just get in the car," I practically begged. She stared at me for a minute before finally getting in the car. I closed her door and got in, starting the car and trying not to cry.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome," Even though I can't do anything for you.

___________________________

Twitter: @lukesenemies