one

WARNING: This fiction is rated r. Meaning: lots of sex and smut-like qualities. Please do not show distaste for the story or towards anyone who reads the story. If sexual content makes you uncomfortable, I suggest you do not read this fiction. Thank you.

- jenn

____________________________________________________________

Vanessa

Naturally, I said yes. Not quite sure why I did, considering I'd rather slit my throat then bathe in acid than go along with such an asinine idea like this.

But, the benefits seemed pleasurable, considering it meant sex when I wanted or whenever he wanted.

What made this whole ordeal the worst thing I could have ever imagined was that it was suggested by my enemy (not to mention the hottest guy in high school, who use to be the kid everyone made fun of in middle school), Luke.

That fucker made me wanna throw bricks at myself just for even looking at him.

So, why did I agree to this "friends with benefits" bullshit with him? Simple: I'm a teenage girl that hasn't experienced sex yet and I'm stupid enough to bang any guy that wants to bang me. Desperation benefits more than one person. In this particular case, it benefits Luke and I both. He has the satisfaction of sex and I get to lose my virginity to a very attractive male human being.

"So, you're serious about this?" I asked him, shutting my locker slowly. He had a small smirk on his face, leaning against the wall next to me.

"Absolutely, baby doll," He winked then walked off. I turned and watched him leave, my mouth slightly gaped in disgust and curiosity. My mind was just yelling and screaming,"NO YOU FUCKTARD, DON'T SLEEP WITH HIM! DON'T YOU KNOW HE IS A WOMANIZING, CHEATING MANWHORE?" Yes, Brain, yes I do know. But, for some reason, I didn't care anymore.

He was still really hot. And I wouldn't have to be committed to him. Plus, if the sex sucks, I could end it right there. But, it won't suck, because he's experienced. At least, that's what I've heard from all the other girls that he's slept with. The only thing I'm losing is my V-card. In this day and age, not even that is cherished anymore. And I obviously don't cherish it.

I sighed before trudging to my next class, the only thing on my mind being what will be the first position he fucks me in.

***

My heart was pounding against my rib cage. I was fiddling with the bottom of my shirt, waiting for Luke outside like he had told me to. He told me he would take me to his house then take me home after we had our "trial run". I still couldn't believe I was doing this. I wanted to back out. But if I did that, he'd drop me and look for someone else.

Despite my hatred for him and how I wished he were dead, I didn't want that to happen.

"Ready?" I heard him from behind me and I think my heart stopped. Whether he was asking if I were ready to go or ready to fuck, I'm not sure, because I simply nodded and followed him out to his car. He surprisingly stayed pretty close to me, even though he was ahead of me, scanning the lot for his car.

My heart raced when he stopped in front of it, unlocking and actually holding the door opened for me. "Th-thanks," I stumbled over my words and quickly sat down in the passenger seat. He stayed pretty quiet, glancing around as he made his way over to the driver's side, getting in and starting the car.

I didn't exactly know what to do at this point so I just stayed quiet as well, looking out the window as I played with the frays on my shorts. I was completely fine until his strong hand made its way to my thigh and just stayed there. My eyes widened a little and I looked down at his hand. It was extremely close between my legs. He rubbed his thumb a little against my skin and it took everything in me not to lose it.