Too many questions one Answer Part-1

Start from the beginning

"Oho!!! Where are you both coming from?" Sunny teased

"From my home" Virat replied

"Ha you are, and you Sai?" he asked

"Me too." She causually replied

"Kya matlab, you are coming from Virat's home? When did things went this far? You already introduced her to your family?? I didn't even know anything?" Sunny shockingly said. He felt shock and betrayal at the same time. On one side he couldn't believe his ears while on the other he suffered friendship betrayal from his childhood friend for hiding it such an important news from him.

"Sunny!!!!!!!!! I wasn't answering my phone. She couldn't connect with me. That is why she came to my house" Virat immediately put a full stop to his flight of thoughts, fearing for him to blurt out undisclosed truth in front of Sai.

"Haa, I tried to call you too. Where were you?" Sai asked

"I went to wholesale market" Sunny quickly defended

"Oh! Even Virat sir was calling you. He came to meet you" she said. He nodded in affirmation. Unwillingly he had to go to agree to her to prove the excuse true, that he made to spent little more time by dropping her home.

"Bye Sir, Bye Sunny Bhaiya" Sai said and left.

"Haan bhai??? What's the matter?" Sunny mischievously asked

"Kya?? Koi matter nahi. Hold your horses okay!!" Virat protested

"I can see that on your face" Sunny laughed while putting hands on his shoulders "Bolega ab"

"I am really tired. I don't have time for your silly questions. I need to rest" Virat smartly overlapped and escaped.

"Jao bhai jao. Rest well" he said

'Beta Sunny, Ab to tum bus excuse ban ke reh gaye ho (Sunny dear, Now you are nothing less than an excuse)" he mumbled in himself and went back to his home. But the uncontrollable horses of his mind were not letting him to sit quietly. The curiosity to know the 'hot and happenings of Chavan house' was taking volcanic boils in his stomach. He knew Virat would not tell him anything now and he couldn't wait till morning. He thought for a second and the next second he was standing in front of Sai's door.

"Hii" he stupidly waved at Sai.

"Haa Bhaiya" she replied

"My charger is not working. Can you lend me yours for some time?" he innocently asked

"Yes, please come. I will get it" His innocence worked

"How is your experience in Virat's home?" he slowly asked, while trying to sound little more casual than casual.

"It was good" she replied crashing his hopes to get the live telecast of the great hall.

"How was his family? Hope everyone behaved well with you?" he tried again

"Yes, they were more or less fine. Yes, his mother and aunt were really welcoming. Some elders didn't seem much happy by my sudden visit, I can understand that. I just hope they won't say anything to Virat Sir" she concerned

"So, you seem to be more concerned about him?" he asked

"Obviously! He really loves them and gets affected by their words too. Last time I don't know what happened at home but he was really disturbed. He was deeply hurt by something. I don't want him to fight with them because of me" she

"Why?" he curiously asked

"Why?? Do you feel happy if he feels sad?" she countered

"No! But I have a reason he is my friend. And obviously we cannot see our friends upset" he said

"Ha toh he is my friend too"

"Only friend? Really?" he proved

"Haa what else?" she hesitantly defended

"No, it doesn't seems like he is 'only friend' to you" he said while emphasising on 'Only friend'.

"What do you want to say? Speak up clearly!" she said, strongly

"It's you who need to speak up clearly Sai! You were so tensed just because he was not answering your call, you became so restless that you actually went to his home. You do this for every friend?" he questioned. He knew Virat's feeling much before than Virat. By the projected display of love in Virat's eyes whenever he sees Sai was enough for anyone to realise his love except for Sai. Sunny wanted to assure that his friend wasn't diving partly on the deeply sacred but thorny path of love.

"It's . . .It is because he told me he will be back today. And I only wanted to know if he came back or not!" Sai stammered. Those questions were disturbing the sanity of her mind. It was stumbling her beliefs and making her to question her inner feelings.

"Whom are you convincing with these assumptions? Me or yourself?" he smilingly said. For the first time in life she did not have a reply to someone's questions.

"Anyway, thank you for the charger" Triggering her subconscious feelings, he innocently left.

Virat intentionally reached home late. He didn't want to spoil his happy mood for a day. He knew he cannot escape from his family but he can delay for some time. He lied on his bed and happily sliped into the utopia of love filed dreams within seconds. 

While Sai's happy mood changed into annoyance. Even the night's silence couldn't calm her anxious mind. Sleep was nowhere near her five metre radius. . . While the other one slept like a hibernated bear.

------------☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆--------------

Thank you for reading 🙏

Do vote if you like the chapter 🙌

Next- Part 2