Chapter 15: After Math

Everyone was shock when Akashi Seijuro announced that Kuroko Amaya is his girlfriend. The rest of the boys (except Aomine,Nijimura and Murasakibara) sighs in defeat while some of  the girls (except Momoi) were gloomy because the most sought after man in school is taken away by the most beautiful girl in their school.

"K-kuroko-chi T^T" Kise whimpers softly as all he could do is watch. He can't go against Akashi cause he knows he will just lose plus Kuroko is happy with him so who is he to not let the girl he likes happy?

Midorima just fixed his glasses and just sigh but deep inside he was crying cause he really likes Kuroko despite of not being compatible in blood and zodiac sign plus he's more scared of what Akashi would do if he tries to protest.

The news about Akashi Seijuro and Kuroko Amaya being a couple immediately spread in just a span of short time that it even reach the media.

Akashi and Kuroko's parents were surprised at the sudden news but it was expected for Akashi Family is well known in the entire Japan.

The Akashi and Kuroko family decides that it's time they formally meet since their kids were a couple and to know each other more and hopefully they will click well.

It was a fine Saturday afternoon when it happened and to Shiori's shock,Amaya's mom is her childhood best friend and her husband and Amaya's father are business partners.

Both families think that this is fated to happen while Seiryu was happy for his brother and future sister in-law. He likes Amaya but he doesn't want to get in the way of his younger twin and the girl he loves for they both love each other.

Seiryu knows that one day the girl that is meant for him will come. His main goal for now is to be happy for both of them.

[Time Skip]

Many years have passed. Seijuro and Amaya's relationship got stronger and as for the others, they decided to focus on their goals.

The gang is now on college while Seiryu just become an archeologist ever since he found out that their ancestor is a mighty Pharaoh. Right now he is exploring some ruins in Egypt.

Seiryu and his team was searching until he found a cave. Something is telling him that he should enter the cave.

He had a gut feeling that he would find something there and when he reach the middle of the cave,he found a round center stage and in the middle is a golden sarcophagus.

He keeps walking and when he reach the center,he was shock to see the tomb of none other than their ancestor Pharaoh Atem.

He was sure this was it for on top of it lies the millennium items and he went near the tomb to see the millennium items more up close and he stop when his boots hit a trinket.

He looks down and he saw a golden trinket and when he opened it,his eyes widen in surprise for what he thought that only exists in stories is actually real.

Inside the box lies a small urn where Princess Yugi's ashes were kept and beside it was the millennium heart.

Upon knowing this,he decided to protect this place and hide the information he just found out.

“I vow to you dear ancestors that I Akashi Seiryu will do my best to protect this tomb and keep it a secret.” He whispered and pay his respect as he left the room. The moment that he turned his back, a figure emerges from the walls and looks at Seiryu's back. The figure is wearing purple robes and holding an emerald green staff and is smiling at Seiryu.

“Looks like Pharaoh Atem doesn't need to worry about his descendants....they're looking rather fine but.....I better be prepared incase something happens...”