Chapter 2: Training Camp (part 1)

It was the time of the month were all the middle schools and high school basketball clubs were gathered for a training camp.

They always held it at Kyokara Camp in Kyoto where spacious, high end facilities and technologies and best view of mountain and beaches are located.

It was now Saturday and the Teiko Basketball regulars decide to go there before Monday to avoid rush hours and so they could rest on Sunday.

The first one to arrive is Kuroko and Nijimura followed by Midorima, Murasakibara, Momoi, Aomine, Kise and Akashi.

Everyone except Nijimura is gawking at Kuroko whose wearing a simple short sleeve round neck white summer dress that reaches down above her knees with red hibiscus adoring the skirt of her dress. Her long light blue hair is tied into loose bun hidden inside her summer hat while her bangs are framing her small face yet this doesn't stop her from looking beautiful.

Momoi was wearing a plain yellow dress similar to Kuroko. They all know Momoi is beautiful (yes even AHOmine admits it) but Kuroko's beauty surpasses her. It then struck in their mind that summer camp is ninety percent boys. The boys all look at each other and have a telepathic conversation to protect Kuroko and Momoi.

Soon their bus arrived and they started filling it up. Nijimura and Murasakibara volunteer to carry Kuroko and Momoi's luggage and put them all at the back of the bus. Kuroko sat infront in the middle of Nijimura on her left and Momoi on her right to plan up their training menus and schedules while Akashi, Midorima, Aomine, Kise and Murasakibara are scattered somewhere along the bus.

[Time Skip]

Four chaotic hours later, they're almost near Kyoto and Kuroko ended up sleeping and resting her head against Midorima's shoulder making the said tsunderima blush and semi crack his glasses while squeezing his lucky item of the day, a red dango plushie while the others glare at him but he doesn't give a flying f*ck cause his mind is currently in heaven right now not aware of the consequence he will face later.

It was almost 5 in the afternoon when they arrived at Kyokara Camp and they are the first one to arrive. Kuroko immediately told the front desk about their arrival and was given them the key to the villa they were gonna stay in for the whole summer camp.

A male staff whose blushing while looking at Kuroko and Momoi are sweating alot while leading them to their villa due to the boys' death glare behind his back. The said staff almost faint when he interact with Kuroko after giving her the copy of the map and direction of the said place but immediately scamper off when he saw Murasakibara is going to reach for him. (who wouldn't if a giant is trying to reach for you with a dangerous glint in his eyes).

The said villa is colored white with blue outlines. It has a 'Teiko Academy' sign at the door to know that it was theirs so there won't be a riot on which place is theirs like their previous training camp. This one is more organized and the fees were paid by their school and also their food expenses but beyond that will be coming from their own pockets. (they were all rich in this story anyways but Akashi is richer cause he's absolute 😂)

They all have their own individual rooms. Each room has a queen size bed,bathroom,shower room,closet, night table, mini refrigerator,aircons and virandas. It was a two story villa with a living room, a dining room that can fit twenty persons, a double door refrigerator, spacious kitchen with a mini garden and washing area where they can wash and dry their clothes. The said villa also has an outdoor hot spring for boys and for girls. It was originally mix but since they heard a request since they have female coach and manager,the management put a wooden wall to separate them and the spacious entrance.

On the second floor,the first room near the staircase is occupied by Kuroko, next to her is Momoi followed by Nijimura then Midorima. Across Midorima's room belongs to Murasakibara followed by Aomine,Kise and Akashi. They finished putting their groceries on the empty refrigerator and cabinets before they decide to settle down and fix their things and rest on their own rooms then meet at the living room.