Chapter 12: Finals

Akashi came back after he explain to their adviser their chosen story and when he did,he was shock how excited his classmates were and can't wait to start the said story making Midorima sigh while Kuroko's eyes are sparkling in happiness. To add more chaotic moment,Kise Ryota,Aomine Daikin,Satsuki Momoi,Nijimura Shuzo and Murasakibara Atsushi were imported to their class to even all the class numbers.

"I know you're all excited but we need to choose the roles fitted for each characters" Akashi said as his classmates all seated so they can vote for the characters.

The end results are:

Characters:
•Akashi Seijuro as Pharaoh Atem
•Kuroko Amaya as Princess Yugi
•Midorima Shintaro as Royal Adviser Magician Mahad
•Aomine Daiki as High Priest Seth
•Momoi Satsuki as Kisara
•Kise Ryota as Diva Aigami
•Murasakibara Atsushi as High Priest Karim
•Nijimura Shuzo as High Priest Shada and Egyptian God of Sun Amun Ra
•Ogiwara Shigehiro as Thief Akefia

The rest are props maker,script writers and directors. They are all excited for the play but they too had to practice for their final basketball match.

[Time Skip: Intrams- Final Match]

Court A

First Match: Teiko Academy vs Court B's Shūtoku High

Second Match: Yōsen High vs Rakuzan

“This is the final match that got everyone pumped up. They are all excited who will be this year's champions will be: Will it still be the current reigning champions Rakuzan?” the first emcee said as he looks around everyone in the court.

“Who knows we might have new champions whose also the other kings like  Yōsen or Shūtoku or will it be the dark horse of this year consisting of Generation of Miracles from Teikou? I'm sure everyone is pumped up so let's get this started” the second emcee said as she couldn't wait to see a really good match.

The match went quick as expected. Teikou manage to defeat Shūtoku without again bringing out the infamous Red Emperor while on the second Match, Rakuzan easily wiped out Yōsen. They were all given five hours to rest as they prepare for the final match of the day.

Teiko knows Rakuzan is still the reigning undefeated champions while Teikou was the rising dark horse aside from Seirin. Kuroko and Momoi brain storm with everyone while resting of all the possibilities that may happen and knowing Rakuzan is consist of three uncrowned generals, one all around phantom man and a person whose a strategist like Akashi,they know that this match won't be easy and it will be interesting especially to Aomine whose always excited to face new opponents.

Teikou manage to defeat Shūtoku while as expected Rakuzan beat Yōsen in their game. The match of the year happens that evening. It was between Teikou vs Rakuzan.

The game has started and it was already intense. Mibuchi is guarding Kise, Hayama to Aomine, Nebuya to Murasakibara and Chihiro to Midorima.

Mibuchi,Hayama and Nebuya are three of the uncrowned generals while Chihiro is the perfect combination of Power Forward and Sixth Phantom Man and their strategist Point Guard and Captain Seiryu made them so powerful that they are hard to defeat but if Rakuzan has a perfect team of their own then Teikou has their own too like the Generation of Miracles compose of Aomine their Ace, their Copy Cat Kise, Shooting Ace Midorima, Wall of Defence Murasakibara,their Captain Nijimura Shūzo,and Strategist Vice-Captain Seijuro. Aside from that they also have two beautiful dangerous ladies in their team,Data Analyst Manager Momoi and their Prodigy Coach Kuroko.

Seiryu couldn't help but be amused for he knows that this would be an exciting game. The match went on a blur and the unexpected happened. Teikou is the one leading with twenty points difference and they are having a hard time catching up. His teammates underestimated them and Seiryu knows they haven't got them serious yet and they are about to when their coach asks for substitution and Seiryu entered.

The tables have turned and Rakuzan was the one leading but they felt something strange,Teikou is smirking and it hit Seiryu,this was a trap set up by Teiko.

They made them think that they are losing but it was fake and it was too late for everything. His teammates are tired while the other team had already gain their strength.

Everyone was astonished when they saw that Rakuzan the undefeated kings lose to the dark horse Teiko Academy. Slowly, everyone applauded and the both teams handshake each other as the emcees announced the new Champions for this year.

“I admit our loss,you win this time brother” Seiryu said making everyone gasps as they just found out that Seiryu and Seijuro are siblings.

“We will train harder so next time we face again,we wont lose big brother” Seijuro said and the scene is so heart warming that made people went awww while Chihiro received a hug from Kuroko and told him that he could visit her anytime and that she will be waiting for their next fight making Chihiro smile and hug his cousin/sister  happily without knowing some people saw them and felt jealous cause they didn't know they were cousins not lovers.

After that,Nijimura and the others decide to celebrate their win and went to a sushi restaurant that Momoi magically reserve for them. Kuroko was so happy to visit a sushi shop for the first time making all the boys,girls and even Momoi mentally squeal at how cute Kuroko is while she looks around like a little child full of curiousity.

The sushi shop owner finds Kuroko cute like his own granddaughter and told her to sit and gives her free sample for her to try which Kuroko shyly accept and asks him how to eat it since she never manage to eat sushi before. The sushi shop owner's wife heard their conversation and gladly help Kuroko out and when she had her first sushi ever,she was so happy and told the old couple that it was very delicious making the other costumers whose also have a reservation that day order alot thanks to Kuroko featuring the protective team she have with her and her secret lover.

They know tomorrow that they will have a long day of practice starting at noon so for now,they're gonna enjoy the sweet taste of victory.

-----

[A/N]

Sorry that I took so long to update,I  got busy but like I said before,I will do my best to update and I'm so thankful for all the support on this story. Till next update everyone!!! Be safe!