Chapter 6: Visiting Akashi Manor (part 1)

Nijimura manage to drop Akashi and Kuroko to Akashi's home after they pick up her things while Akashi called his parents and inform them their situation and as predicted,his parents don't mind and they want to see the girl that captured Seijuro's attention.

The butlers and maids were gasping at the beautiful lady on the younger Akashi's arm. She looks like a princess and the younger Akashi looks like a prince who just rescued his princess.

The first one to quickly snapped from their shock was the head butler and he immediately ordered the other butlers to get the bags of their guest and their younger master's bag as the young Akashi went inside with the sleeping beauty.

Kuroko's room is located across the young Akashi's room. It used to be his cousin's room when they stay there for awhile and now it was tidy up for Kuroko to use.

The butler opens up the door for the young Akashi to enter and lay down Kuroko so she could rest properly.

"Young master, we already put her bags on the side and the maids will soon fix them inside the drawer as the chef fixes food for her and your family and lastly the doctor is on his way here to check up on her" the head butler Kazuha said as he bowed to the young Akashi.

"You have proven again why you're the head butler... an excellent job, by the way where are my parents?" the young Akashi asked.

"Head Master Akashi and Head Mistress Akashi are on their way here right now young master, by the way your bath is ready master, please relax for a bit while we finish the preparations" Head Butler Kazuha said which the young Akashi obliged as he dismiss him.

He was like a second father to him that's why he listens to him and respects him. He snapped out of his short throw back and proceed to his room so he could rest and clean up.

After ten minutes, the heads of the mansion came home and is being guide by head butler Kazuha to where their son is currently waiting,in the room where Kuroko is resting.

Head Butler Kazuha gently knocks on the door and informs the young Akashi that his parents has arrived and wants to come in. The young Akashi gave them permission and Head Butler Kazuha opens the door and steps aside to let the couple enter the room as he stayed at the side while waiting for the doctor.

The couple went near their son and gasps in surprise when they saw the girl that their son likes.

"Oh my...you have good eyes my son, you caught an angel!" His mother said as she squeals softly.

"Impressive my son but you know that-" Head Master Akashi said but is cut off by his beloved wife.

"Finish that sentence and you'll sleep outside dear. I want her to be my daughter-in-law so make sure you try to win her heart son!" the young Akashi nods as he chuckles as he watch his father whimper under his mother and cancels his idea of setting up his son to another girl but after he a look at Kuroko, he thinks his son caught a beautiful one well of course to him his wife is the most beautiful woman he had ever laid his eyes on.

"Darling not that I doubt you or anything but how are you sure she's the perfect one for our son?" Akashi Masaomi asks his wife Shiori.

"Darling how careless you are, didn't you hear how our son described her when we ask him before whose this girl that caught his attention? Our son will never lie and I trust him on what he tells us about this girl plus I can feel she isn't someone with an ill intent" Shiori replied making Masaomi surrender and not ask any questions.

As the three were talking, the subject of their conversation gently wakes up and Seijuro being a person with sharp senses, he looked at Kuroko.

"Kuroko, how are you feeling right now? Are you hungry?" Seijuro asks making his parents look at the awakened sick girl.

"Akashi-kun? Ara? Where am I? The last thing I remember is that I'm on the court with you guys and fixing the papers...I'm still abit dizzy and hungry..." Kuroko said as she still lays on the bed.

"You're at my home, you have a high fever and Shintaro saw you fainted so we let you rest for abit while we practice and as for the reason you're here, your parents and grandparents aren't at your home right now, Nijimura senpai told us after he got a phone call from Coach Shirogane also don't worry food will be serve here just wait abit more" Seijuro replied as he change the towel on her forehead and dip it on the basin with cold water which is on the table next to the bed Kuroko is occupying. He squeeze the excess water and replace it back to her forehead.

"I see, I'm sorry for intruding you and your family also thank you for taking care of me,I will repay your kindness once I'm in full health" Kuroko said as she smiles apologetically towards the young Akashi still not noticing that his parents are also there cause they choose to watch the scene unfold infront of them.

"What are you saying? You keep looking after us and even cook for us ever since you become our coach, you keep working nonstop just to make sure we improve while making sure we won't get injured or sick in the best that you can,this is nothing compared to what you have done for us so please don't say that you're intruding or you owe us anything" Seijuro replied making his parents stunned at how soft and caring their son is and as for their female coach whose sick infront of them,aside from being beautiful, they could tell that her parents raised her well and they would like to know more about this girl who brings out the best out of their son.

"He's right young lady, you are not intruding also on behalf of the other parents of the Teiko Basketball team, we thank you for looking after our sons and making sure they're fine in the best way possible" Masaomi replied making Seijuro blink forgetting that his parents are there while Kuroko just noticed them.

"Thank you and I'm sorry for not greeting you both earlier...my name is Kuroko Amaya, it's nice to meet you both Mr. And Mrs. Akashi" Kuroko said as she tries to atleast sit up and bow towards them and Seijuro noticed her struggle and as he was about to help her, his mom interferes and stops her and gently makes her lay down again.

"It's nice to meet you too Kuroko-san, please don't push yourself too hard,you're still sick" Shiori said as she smiles gently at the sick girl and strokes her head gently. She wanted a daughter as well but sadly after giving birth to Akashi, they couldn't produce another baby anymore and after she met Kuroko,it's like her unfulfilled dream came true in her form like how she imagine when she have a daughter.

The head butler Kazuha delivers Kuroko's food and Seijuro being a gentleman offers to help Kuroko eat and told his parents that he will join them after he help Kuroko eat.

Once the couple is out of the room and walking towards the dining area with head butler Kazuha infront of them, Shiori looks at her husband and said "What do you think love?"

"I hope our son manage to win her heart" was all he replied making Shiori smile and links her arms with Masaomi making her usual stoic husband smile.

-----
[A/N]
Here's the update! Sorry if it's late... Thank you for all who read,rate and add this on their libraries. It means so much to me also please know that I don't have a specific day or time when updating since I don't know when the idea to write for the next chapter will come to me but I promise that I will update once I have ideas and this story doesn't flop. I will do my best to finish this story and not leave it unfinished or let this story be adopt like what I do on my first previous stories,please bear with me. Thank you