Chapter 1: New Coach

It was seven thirty in the morning as eighty percent of the student population were waiting at the gates excitedly waiting for the infamous Generation of Miracles that the boys admires their skills and talents while the girls were admiring their talents and looks.

After two minutes, a slick black limousine stops at the gates of Teiko Academy. The driver comes out and opens the door of the car allowing them to see the tallest member of the Generation of Miracles Murasakibara Atsushi. He has long purple locks that reaches up into his shoulders,purple eyes, his bag is resting on his left shoulder while his hands were occupied by his snacks.

The second one to come out is the second tallest of them all. He was wearing a black glasses, green short hair,green eyes, his fingers were covered with bandage tapes, holding a sky blue pinwheel on his left hand while his right is occupied by his bag,he is no other than the shooting ace Midorima Shintaro.

The third one to come out is the third tallest and the only one whose skin is kissed by the sun. He has short blue hair,blue eyes, bag slung on his left shoulder as he yawns, the ace Aomine Daiki.

The fourth one to come out is the fourth tallest who posseses yellow hair, yellow eyes, a silver piercing on his left ear. He was one of the famous model and the copy cat all arounder Kise Ryota.

The fifth one to come out was the only girl and shortest on the team who posseses pink long locks that reaches up until her waist, pink eyes, F-Cup, small slim waist that girls dream and the boys ideal girl. She is Satsuki Momoi, the sharp intel manager of Teiko Basketball First Strings and Aomine Daiki's childhood friend.

The last one is the fifth tallest of them but is still taller than the other students. He posseses red hair, left eye is color red and the right eye is color yellow-orange. He has a royal aura that surrounds him like an emperor that makes everyone fear and respect him at the same time. He was the current point guard and Vice-Captain of the basketball club,handsome,rich,gentleman and the smartest student in Teiko Academy,Student Council President and the only heir of Akashi Empire Akashi Seijuro.

They started walking after the limousine left making the girls and boys were going gaga over them as they pass by while showering them love and admiration while another car stops on the parking lot of the school which is reserve for teachers located at the front area on the left side of the academy.

Coach Shirogane followed by Nijimura Shuzo the current Captain of Teiko Basketball club comes out of the car but what stole the crowd and Generation of Miracle's attention is when a random boy blurted out 'a goddess' and they look at where he was looking just in time to see a beautiful girl who posseses sky blue long locks that is tied up into a ponytail that reaches on her mid-back with a black ribbon, sky blue eyes, milky rosy-white porcelain skin, hour glass body, shorter than Akashi's height by ten centimeter but what's different is that her white blazer is abit baggy on her than the normal ones. Her aura screams elegance like a royalty and is like the living Aphrodite.

Generation of Miracles except for Momoi Satsuki and the rest of the students knows her for they met her yesterday. Her name is Kuroko Amaya, Coach Shirogane's granddaughter. They didn't know where she studies at first and she is a transfer student to their school for this is the first time they ever saw her in Teiko.

Amaya,Coach Shirogane and Nijimura left without noticing how many eyes were on them without noticing that the Generation of Miracles eyes were widen and is blushing along with the others except their jaw didn't drop. They all wished that the girl would be their classmate.

[Time Skip]

It was almost eight o'clock and they were all anxious on which class the beautiful lady would end up with meanwhile Akashi is being summon to the dean's office. As the student council President, it's one of his obligations to assist transfer students and he is inwardly nervous for he will have a chance to encounter the girl who captured his heart and attention.