Season 2: 1# Back To College

Start from the beginning

Cassie: Niki, I noticed you weren't in class with us. Where were you?

Niki: I'm in the psychology course. Also, I'm a 1st Year, not a Secondary School student.

Bill: That's actually cool. I got lost.

Zach: What course were you in?

Bill: Computer science.

Tommy: You could've just followed us.

Bill: Yeah, but I followed George and Foolish instead.

Noah B: Our computer science course is for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Years, not for Secondary School students.

Bill: Shit, I'm screwed.

Zach: Next time, you have to follow us.

Bill: I know.

Mei: I'm really enjoying the experience at one of the best universities in the UK. It's like every Asian's dream.

Tina: Same, it feels a lot different than in Hong Kong.

Eryn: I agree.

Zach: Glad y'all are enjoying the experience.

Beau: Does Brad study here?

Luke H: He actually did study here but he graduated.

Sierra: Like us.

Delilah: Apparently, we managed to study engineering and business as post-graduates while working here.

Gerald: Yeah.

Zach: That's cool, Delilah.

Mei: What about Louis? Is he working around here?

Kyle: Yeah, as one of the dorm managers. He's in charge of assigning and touring new students coming here.

Aimee: I wonder if we'll get new members.

Cassie: We'll see about that.

We continued talking and having lunch because we need to catch up on each other. And since our courses are just half-day, we'll go back to our dorms after lunch. I wonder how are the Guardians doing while we were gone.

Mat's POV

I'm just sitting down on one of the sofas feeling like an absolutely worthless piece of shit. I also noticed that my hair continued to get thinner and I felt horrid. Ben had to take leave from his job as a cashier in the minimart in order to look after me. Martha and Alice just came back from working as professors while Larry is still working as the school accountant. Now they're just trying out the foosball table with Jim.

Ben W: Mat, you alright?

Mat: I feel like a piece of shit.

Ben W: Must be the post-sepsis syndrome and post-ICU syndrome being asses. Why don't you see a therapist or something?

Mat: I don't think I can just open up to a random doctor, I'm getting sick of doctors.

Larry: What about Brad?

Mat: Brad's my favourite. I meant like I'll see another doctor that's not Brad or Prof Williams.

Alice: What about hanging out with your children? They missed you after you spent 1 month in a coma.

Mat: I'd love that.

Martha: Maybe we should all hang out with our kids. It seems like they've been missing out on a childhood they were promised for.

Jim: Yeah, because of the horrible conditions of that orphanage.

Larry: The orphans must've seen it for themselves.