Prologue

The front headline of the newspaper issued on March 17th, 1983, read: "Yesterday, March 16th, 1983, at around 1:00 P.M., the Yamada family of Raesdon in the DeHart Region of Roblox faced devastation. 24-year-old family patriarch and leader of the 26th precinct of the Raesdon Police Department, Captain Zayden Yamada, born on July 17th of 1959, made an emotional plea for an investigation following the murder his second wife, 25-year-old kindergarten teacher at Emily L. Demaree primary school, Mrs. McKenzie Klaus-Yamada, born on September 3rd, 1958.

Along with Mrs. Klaus-Yamada's death, the youngest child of Captain Yamada and his ex-wife, Primrose Yamada now Akkred, 2-year-old Zaydilyn Yamada, born on March 15th, 1981, was a reported victim of a kidnapping witnessed by a neighbor in the backyard next to the Yamadas. Mrs. Klaus-Yamada and Captain Yamada's only child together, 1-year-old, Tsugumi Klaus-Yamada, born on January 1st, 1982, was also reported missing. However, the Yamadas' neighbor claimed that the infant was not kidnapped.

The witness merely said she vanished into thin air. The eldest child of Captain Yamada and Mrs. Akkred, 4-year-old Isla Yamada, born on February 10th, 1979, was the only confirmed survivor."

So, a snooper like you is probably wondering why I know about this, eh? Well, if you're a clod, I'll give you an explanation since you're clearly very lamebrained apparently.

This is my story.

Brain still slow as the dial-up I delt with? Fine.

I am Zaydilyn Yamada