How can you love me? (treebros)

TW: Suicide ish, and pills also a lil bit of the kInKy stuff

Connor sat on his bathroom sink, pills in hand, running his free hand through his messy and matted hair.
"What the FUCK is wrong with me!" He screamed.
Then he heard a knock on the door
"Shit, I forgot Evan was coming over!"

You see, Connor was doing this because he thought Evan hated him, and would never love him, which isn't a good thing, now he was an overthinking crying mess.

"Uh, coming!" He said, hesitantly. He quickly shoved the pills back into the bottle and shut the cap.
"OOokay, so, Connor, what didja wanna- uh, do?"
"Uh, nothing, just chill, I guess?"
"Uh, okay then!" Evan sat on the couch, grabbing the remote and turning on some random tv show.
"Ev, I- uh, His face flushed red, I guess, I, fuck this." He planted a soft kiss against the polo sporting boy.
"Oh god, that was weird, I'm so sorry-" He was cut off by Evan pulling him in by the collar of his sweater, he was now up and off of the couch, pinning Evan to the wall by his wrists,
"Mph, Connor!" Holy. Crap, Evan just moaned his name. Holy god.
"Here, c'mon." Evan pulled Connor up the stairs, into Connor's room, instantly switching positions, pinning Connor on the bed, and beginning to straddle him.
"Oh fu- Evan!" "Shoot, I made it weird agai-" He was cut off by a moan escaping his lips with the overwhelming pleasure
"Oh, god, Evan!" Evan took this as a chance to continue grinding against Connor
"aH, god, Evan, can I- I tAke your shirt off?"
"Of course, Connor" At that, Connor instantly ripped Evan's and his own shirt off, probably tearing Evan's blue polo.
"Fucking hell, EvAn!"
"Well, look who's moaning names now, huh?"
"Fuckfuckfuckohgod"
"Ahm, I just gotta-"

"Hey Connor, dinner's read- OH MY GOD!" Cynthia Murphy yelled
"Holy shit, mom, oh my god I'm so sorry, I uhm-" Evan grinded on him once more
"Shitfuckingfuck, EvAN not- aH, not now!"
"Jesus, get your shirts on, and come down quickly, I don't want to get your sheets messy!" Cynthia replied, casually.

"Hey Connor and Evan, I- Okay then, I see what's going on" Noticing the tent in Connor's pants. "You don't speak of this!" Connor mouthed.
"Fine" Zoe mouthed back.
"What a lovely dinner, Cynthia! I really appreciate it, thank you!"
"You're welcome! It's lovely to have you over, Evan!"

That was the most awkward moment in Connor's life.