22nd of May, year XXXX Time: 14:32-15:01

"You think he'll wobble?" Diane queried, lying down on the floor. "Probably, if he stumbles because of sitting too much or having hardcore sex."

"Nathaniel Burns, what in the fuck. I mean, we were all thinking it, but you didn't have to just blurt it out!" John yelled out, obviously perplexed and disturbed. Still, they laughed, including Philip who was just in the background chuckling.

"It's better than him being a bargaining chip in this place." Phil uttered out, them agreeing for a bit. Looking down the window, John saw blackened hands, a greyish colour on the skin, torn clothes and additionally basically some hair falling out of the figure. After just a glimpse, they were burnt, mostly from a flamethrower with how it's been directed.

They flailed, screamed and more until they were but blackened char. "So, how do we escape?" Diane asked, bored out of her mind.

"Can't." Both Philip and John stated the fact. First and foremost, the outside was blockaded and locked. Secondly, there was no weapon and the table they had, they didn't want to break it. Why? Because that's the only place where they can have entertainment, that's why. The floors are dirty as well so they didn't want any foodstuffs or games be dirtied.

Thirdly, why would a table break open a big ass door when it was smaller than it and so much weaker?! But of course, they had luck. There was a murmur that couldn't be understood if one was too far, but it went like "ᵂʰᵒ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ" or something of the like.

Rummaging noises came to be, them ready for something to happen. When the door was slightly ajar, they did expect the boss of this place to come inside. What they didn't though, was quite intriguing. Michael was being carried by Alexander as Gaea was opening the door, whispering 'Lazy bastards.' before opening it wide.

"You know what, I believe that situation now." John confidently uttered out, looking at the situation that those two were having. Piggy-backed though. "What the fuck do you mean?" Mikey let his presence be clear.

"Saying that you had sex with the guy carrying you." With the scientist's remark, he choked on his own spit and cough a lot of times. "What?" Alex queried, shocked mind you, trying to get back his composure.

"We won't go into details." Diane told, adding "We assumed you just fucked."

"NO! I became a fucking vital part in this place, not a sex slave!" barked out Michael, continuing on with "I thought you were joking before, Diane."

"So... Did you do it?" Gaea now joined in this developing in-joke. Shoulders sagging, Alexander gave in and said "We did something fun." and smiled at them. It was as vague as possible and it was true. If Michael hit him, then he'll confirm their thoughts.

"Ooh, so even the stoic Alexander can have fun, huh?" Gaea asked, interested on this. Alex only gave away the smile, Michael tightened his grip. 

"Why are you on his back?" Philip questioned, malice in his voice. "He couldn't walk with how weak and tired he is."

"ALRIGHT, STOP IT BEFORE I BEAT YOU TWO UP!"