22nd of May, year XXXX Time: 4:12-7:43

The night went quick when they slept nearby a dead-end sea of dust and remains. A miracle that most have lived through the new event that conquered the whole planet. Even the cold regions and the humid ones.

The wind's current was non-existent. Since the sun was no more, there came the cold backlash that comes at night, a freezing temperature. 

Desolate and torn. That's where the two are in right now. Broken civilization was never the new, the waves of death rose. Rotting within the buildings were corpses. Within the cracked cement were plantations that rose and competed to live.

The thread that was with them is now on the 'fortress', stopping at an iron bar and wrapped tight. It was long enough to let it rest on the ground than be a trap wire. The size was about 250 meters or 273.403 yards and some were tied up into safe, inconspicuous checkmarks.

Within the discomfort, Michael woke up. Looking at his left, Diana was there, silent and unconscious. "We're sleeping in what feels like Napoleon's and Hitler's defeat from Russia. Especially both Winter and Summer and you sleep fucking fine. Fan-fucking-tastic."

"Yo."

Within that one word, the world shook. God have mercy to his soul since he had what seemed to be a prelude to a stroke that could've killed him.

"Jesus Christ above the skies, what the hell!" he shouted in a quiet manner, not to wake up one of his member. "I'm not in the mood of fighting." He rubbed his eyes, stretching his arms and laid back to a wall. "What'chu want, so called Gaea?"

"Chaos... No, more likely Michael, we expect your visit."

Annoyed, he told her "Gaea, we already disbanded Primordial, hell even Cronus left!" It was great that the woman was still sleeping. Dusting his clothes, he says "As much grateful I am that you're alive,  please don't make me go to the Raptors."

"Why would I do that?" Gaea chortled, resting her cheek on her open palm. "Will you enter to the Apotheosis?" she asks, glaring at the one respondent  she has.

Attempting to calm down, he answers with a question of "Who restored my old faction?"

Yawning, she answered "The old Zeus." Whilst wandering her eyes to the sky and the dwindling stars. "He'll berate your old ruling of a gang first, but it'll be fine if you meet him."

"If I do meet him, I hope he isn't Radical." Standing up, his slow motions to attract nothing but dim noise let him go to his bag. Michael hummed while going to his knapsack and grabbing a bottle of water next to alcohol, both the drink and the disinfectant.

"I... Don't really understand what you mean."

"If you remember through the time where nobles and even the damn ruler, Louis XVI was killed, then you'd understand that Radicals, also known as the Jacobin Club in that time, fought in bloodshed while the Moderates, the National Assembly fought for peace, albeit futile. Only one of the greatest generals after the revolution let the economy flourish and live. Radicals are people who want to change the principles of a society or political system."