22nd of May, year XXXX Time: 7:51-9:30

"Jesus fucking Christ! That's so small!"

"That's what she said." Michael snickered as he heard that statement from the militia-idealist. "Now, it is disappointing. Can't even penetrate well."

"The damn tip is blunt too."

"In conclusion, the knife is shit."

Where they are now is the same place as Nathan and John was kept. Two birds in one stone, in Michael's judgement. The problem now is that they can't go out and escape. The blade they found inside the cell was rustic, dull, thin and tinier than some.

"Damn it, why did they need to take our crap!" Diana punched the metal rod and shook it off. It makes her fist numb though. "And secondly, we haven't even done anything other than eating and sleeping!" With what she said, the other one awake agreed but chortled.

The shit-show raised up as the lighting of the sun was too bright. Groaning, the scientist woke up. Sweating, whining and even crying at the torment. Shuffling closer whilst the woman was fiddling the weapon once more, the captain of the young group muttered "Nathan?"

The lull of the tune put the glasses-wearing professor in a calmer state. True, it terrified him to the core. From two near death experience he had, Nathan himself is hesitant to listen to anyone else but the people he knew. Snapping his lids ajar, he only sees haze. The rise of adrenaline was flowing to fruition until the soft laughter he got.

Michael pulled off his glasses and grasped on a handkerchief hiding in his pockets. If you remember the water bottle, they did not confiscate that. 'Thank God this is safe.' First, rubbing the glasses to put out the dust and then poured some water in the napkin. "Rub off the dirt in your eyes." he says as he put the wet cloth to the yawning boy.

A gigantic slam of the gate woke the scientist, immediate action to go away from the noise. Diana screwed up and cussed. Glaring at the cause of action she made, a dog approached with a bearded lad behind them. "8:00 is already rising." they exhaled, crouching to get a firearm close by the entrance.

There were some old men, thin and pale women and even different shapes and sizes of others. "Get your lazy ass standing already!" they yelled, bashing some of the pole with their gun. Going around, the mad hound ran around to the sound close to them them. 

They saw rigorous movement and voices battling out. "RAUFF!" With that one noise, the full voice of Diana arrived to rouse the attention of many as she yells  "THANK GOD, FINALLY!" The rusted tool became bent when she tried to pull it out. Pulling the unlocked door, the clanging it emmit permitted every outside attention in the makeshift jail come around them, trying to block their path.

"What in the..." a small portion of prisoners uttered out. "Hey, hey! Free us as well!" one of them shouted, fingers on the beams. Most of them nodded, "Yeah! Open these doors too!"

"YEAH!" the prisoners yelled, making noise that was clearly caught on, both by the dog and the lone guard. "OI QUIET DOWN!" The bearded fellow shot above, pissed as ever. The cur on the contrary, it sunk its teeth on Diana's leg.