" okay then ...you do me a favor drop ishika on your way to office . It's in between your office route anyway " naksh said smiling trying to give both of time to spend with each other and clear the misunderstandings but what he didn't knew that it's too late now .

" no jijuu.. I will take a cab . Don't ..." before ishika could say no to naksh ved interrupted her .

" I will go and get ready and will drop you. It's on the way only " Ved said with final tone and moved inside the mansion while naksh nodded .

" ishika come I have go talk to you about something urgent " Keerti said pulling ishika hand towards garden and moved away from everyone in the corner so that no one could listen their talk .

" tell me now. Spill whatever you are hiding " keerti said while ishika sighed and look at her with blank look ..

" Dont dare you give me this blank look . I know something happened between you and ved . The way you both were behaving this whole month and the way you both are now distant from each other. I know something is up . What happened ?? " keerti asked while ishika was just staring at the grass below her feets.

" Ishika talks have reached to marriage and I am telling you mom will talk to ved bhai about this as soon as possible within few days . Then what ??" Keerti said shaking her friend who was lost looking in front of her .

" Then what should I do you tell me ?? Since past few months I have tried everything to convince him . Made his favourite food, trying to spend time with him and trying to convince him that I won't leave his hand no matter what .

But what should I do when he don't want to even hold my hand keerti . Do you think I am taking this lightly listening these marriage talks . Its hurting too much for god sake . One side my parents are daily making me look at different alliance and one side ved is not listening . He don't want to give us and chance and now I have lost my all hopes " Ishika said pouring out each and everything from her heart which she was hiding from the world . Tears flowed from her eyes depicting her inner pain which was much more than this .

" What ..do you mean by you have lost all the hopes. You said to us right no matter what you will convince him . Then what happened now " keerti asked in confusion as she knew how much determined her friend was so now what happened that she is losing every hope.

" He asked me to sign the divorce paper a week ago when I visited his office with his favourite sweet. I tried convincing him but he didn't bulged from his decision . He don't want to separate me from my parents at any cost . He thinks separation from him will forever keep me happy . So I signed the paper for his happiness . There is nothing left between us now " ishika said chuckling in between her tears while keerti was shocked listening her decision .

" but how could you do that . Everyone god daam know he loves you so much then how can you signed the paper ishika . You could have talked to us . Maybe naksh could have put sense in him. You just signed. Was it that easy " keerti said glaring her who shook her head .

" I know he loves me immensely but between our love their are lots of struggle and he don't want me to get hurt. For his happiness I signed the papers . Their is nothing left now " ishika said wiping her tears and moved towards the area where everyone was sitting while keerti was just shocked at her place.

She didn't knew what to do . One said it was her bestfriend and one side it was her brother in law . She knew both love each other immensely but creating a stupid mistake which can cost them a lot . She thought to talk about this once with naksh or ayush who can only stop ved stupid decision .