"Oh look, our drunk knights in shining armor have finally woken up." Rosie snorted.

Jisoo gave her a sheepish look and went for a kiss. Rosie moved her face so it would land on her cheek.

"I'm still grounded?" Jisoo whined.

"Sit down and eat. We brought you hangover soup." The blonde answered her wife.

She really wasn't mad, not after knowing what actually happened, as ridiculous as it was. She just kind of thought Jisoo was so cute when she pouted and begged her for kisses so she might have be egging it on a little.

Lisa looked at Jennie in a blush, remembering what she did last night.

"I'm sorry Nini." She didn't even go for the lips, kissing her on the cheek too. Not wanting to get rejected.

"Eat." Jennie placed a bowl in front of Lisa.

Ella came running in to the room right after talking animatedly to everyone and Lisa swore she'd never drink again because the pain in her head was entirely too much.

—————————

Rosie nervously asked them if they could all have dinner together one night. Jennie was in the process of moving out of the house and into Lisa's apartment now but they still spent most of their time at Rosie's and Jisoo's house.

"Of course Rosie."

Lisa and Jennie found it odd that even Jisoo looked nervous when they showed up for dinner.

Lisa broke the silence in the middle of dinner.

"I'm guessing by the looks on your faces that you might have something to tell us?" Lisa asked.

Rosie looked at Jisoo who answered.

"Yeah, actually, we kind of thought you guys should be the firsts to know. Since you're our closest friends."

"What's going on Unnie?" Jennie asked curiously.

"Me and Rosie. Well it was Rosie's idea but I've always kind of wanted it too. I was just kind of scared. Anyways, we did this thing and now it's happening."

Lisa furrowed her brows. "You're not making much sense Jichu."

"We're going to adopt." Rosie blurted out. "Well, we kind of already did. She's finally coming home with us this weekend. Her name is Soo-in."

"What!" Jennie squealed in excitement running over to hug Rosie. "Oh my god really?"

"Yeah," Rosie said already crying. "I'm so excited."

Jennie hugged her tighter.

Lisa got up grinning and pulled Jisoo into a hug too.

"You're going to be a great dad." Lisa joked.

"Shut up." Jisoo pushed her but smiled anyways.

"Limario?" She whispered. Looking uncharacteristically vulnerable.

"Yeah?"

"What if she doesn't like me?"

Lisa's gaze softened.

"Jisoo, you're the most loving person I know, even if you are a little mean sometimes," she joked. That earned her a shove. Lisa just smiled. "Plus, don't tell you that I told you this, but sometimes you're cool and you're actually really fucking hilarious. She'll love you."

Jisoo almost smiled at that. "She's seven already though Limario. How do you win over a seven year old when you haven't been there her entire life? How did you do it?"