FOURTEEN || C1F5O1J3J5A5A5F4

Start from the beginning

"He was betraying Rings."

"What?"

"Not that hard persuading a drug addict."

Taehyung presses harder, "He betrayed an entire mafia for a few packs of drugs?"

"No, my friend," Jungkook tries pushing Taehyung's arm away gently. "A few cartels."

"Why did you kill him?"

"I got what I wanted, he was useless."

"You betrayed him?"

"I cheated a cheater."

"And why do your legal records say you were with August?"

A jolt of electricity goes through Jungkook's body as Taehyung's crotch comes in contact with his aroused one, making him groan. Jungkook moves his hips slightly, wanting to rub his clothed dick against something and that just so happens to be Taehyung's cock.

The elder presses his arm against Jungkook's neck a little tighter, his cheeks turning a vibrant shade of pink, "Answer the damn question."

"Forged," Jungkook chokes out, bucking his hips forwards.

Taehyung's hand shoots down to take a hold of Jungkook's waist and push him backwards. Jungkook inhales loudly when the elder's arm disappears from his neck and he presses on his waist.

"I had to," Jungkook coughs, "mislead the FBI."

Jungkook focuses on how close Taehyung's face is and closes his eyes, leaning in.

"How do I know they're forged?"

Jungkook shakes his head, throwing his head back and pushing his hips forward for more friction. Taehyung's hand keeps him immobile.

"I need proof, Jungkook."

Jungkook bites his lips and his pupils dilate as he stares at Taehyung, his face flushed and his bangs slightly falling over his eyes. He breathes in hard, almost panting.

Taehyung stares back, his eyes slightly darkened as well, his lips wet and his cheeks red.

"Just fucking kiss me already," Jungkook heaves, his voice deep.

Taehyung's eyes widen slightly and his lips part, his hold on Jungkook's waist loosening as he takes a step back. Jungkook doesn't let him get further, snaking an arm around his waist and turning them both around, pinning Taehyung to the wall.

Taehyung's eyes go wide and he gasps as Jungkook towers over him now, eyeing his lips with lust.

Still, he needs Taehyung's consent.

"I want to kiss you," Jungkook says against the elder's ear, smirking when Taehyung shivers a little.

Taehyung places his own lips against Jungkook's ear and nods in the tiniest of movements, "Okay."

That's all Jungkook needs to hear.

He quickly weaves his hands through Taehyung's hair and pulls on them and closes his eyes, attaching their lips in a heated kiss. Taehyung's breath hitches and Jungkook deepens the kiss, getting an immediate reaction from Taehyung, who kisses back just as passionately.

⚠️WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️

Jungkook's body boils, electric jolts shooting through his skin, every single nerve burning in need as he pushes his crotch onto Taehyung's semi-hard.

Taehyung's lips taste like saliva and hot chocolate and Jungkook opens his mouth, hungry for more. Taehyung groans and Jungkook lets out a moan, slithering his tongue into Taehyung's open mouth.

Taehyung arches his back and his hands pull on Jungkook's shirt from behind, one hand reaching upto the younger's hair and tugging on them.

Their tongues clash and Taehyung moans, pushing Jungkook's tongue out of his mouth. Jungkook frowns as he focuses on roaming the elder's mouth.

Taehyung pulls on Jungkook's hair harshly and the younger gasps out in surprise, giving Taehyung the opportunity to push his stronger tongue into Jungkook's mouth.

One of Taehyung's hands clutches Jungkook's collar and pushes them both back. Jungkook takes a few steps but then loses his balance, his upper body falling on the bed as Taehyung continues to eat his face.

Taehyung's hands cage Jungkook under him and Jungkook bucks his hips forward, desperately wanting to be touched.

Eventually, they need to breathe and Taehyung pulls away, gasping for breath. A string of saliva still connects their lips and Jungkook smiles at Taehyung's state.

The elder's lips are a more prominent shade of pink, coated in saliva, his hair a mess atop his head. His entire face is flushed and there's a haze covering his lustful eyes.

Oh, we on.

Taehyung closes his eyes and slams his lips onto Jungkook's again, earning an immediate response. Jungkook thrusts his hips upwards and Taehyung's hand immediately reaches down, clutching Jungkook's cock.

Jungkook moans and arches his back, his eyelids fluttering as Taehyung gains complete control of him, reaching his hands into Jungkook's pants and taking a hold of his dick through the younger's boxers.

Taehyung's tongue roams every inch of Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook moans as drool starts flooding out of his mouth. Taehyung detaches their lips but then quickly kisses Jungkook again.

Taehyung strokes Jungkook's length through his boxers and the younger arches his back again, whining into the kiss.

END OF SEXUAL SCENE

A sharp knocking on the door makes Taehyung jump off of Jungkook and immediately straighten himself.

Jungkook gasps and groans, hand reaching down to touch himself as he frowns in displeasure, the need for sex burning him alive.

"Yes?" Taehyung asks, voice slightly high-pitched as he reaches for the coat that fell to the floor amidst all the tension.

"Can I come in?" Daniel's voice makes its way to Jungkook's ears and he crawls back on the bed, reaching for his blanket to cover himself.

Taehyung wipes his lips and studies Jungkook for a few seconds, "No, what is it?"

"Sir, Jimin sent me," Daniel says. "The guy August was going to send is here."

Taehyung's body stills and he looks at Jungkook, his eyebrows furrowed in worry, all signs of lust disappearing.

Jungkook's lips slightly part as he covers his lower half with a blanket, "Should I come with you?"

Taehyung's eyes light up a little and he smiles softly, nodding. He turns his attention back to the door, "I'm coming. In twenty minutes, come and get Jungkook too. We both are going to make an appearance."

————

A/N:

Hey Orchids! I'm so happy to see you guys are enjoying the story!

You've been trying to contact me in hopes of a reply via wattpad but I'm sorry I can't respond here. 

I really hope you liked the sexual scene, it was my first time writing something like that 😳

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting! I read all of your comments through mail, and I love it!

I hope you all have a good day/night!

I purple you!💜💜💜